SKIBBZ's Semi- Advanced Steve Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok so GasCreeper's Steve rig (AMAZIN' BTW) came before mine so don't think I was like huh.. gotta make a better one.. NO! But anyways c: 

This is my first actual Rig using "Steve"

ddZMfdw.png

Extruded Clothing VVV

uVy6wwB.png

Fingers VVV

4yWCUhV.png

Bending Leg things VVV

NRuYLlK.png

Reflective Eye's and Pupils VVV

ANaxXF9.png

NO FINGERS VVV

DuXTIvX.png

RULES!!!

--------------------------------------

1.)    ahh.. go ahead use it in your video's  c: 

wow.. some rule SKIBBZ

---------NO CREDIT NEEDED! :D-----------

Too much of a hassle to credit in your video's 

Just.. don't take it as your's alright.. alright (:

Download Here With Fingers: :D ---> http://www.mediafire.com/download/c11e5dm3mi6hq7o/Semi-Advanced+Steve+Rig+By+SKIBBZ.zip

Download Here Without Fingers: :D ---> http://www.mediafire.com/download/k3teag0xuoe2uix/Semi-+Advanced+Steve+Rig+%28No+Fingers%29+By+SKIBBZ.zip

Feedback and Suggestions about the Rig would be GREATLY appreciated c:

Edited by SKIBBZ

Nu.. I PROMISE I made those by myself c: 

Its just creeper feet retextured with steve's feet

yes, AKA the feet invented by him, and i'm actualy 90% done with a rig with those feet -.- sooo yeah. and i actually asked for permission.

Those eyebrows are very bloody.

Everything else is very good :D

Very bloody..? Indeed x D I thought I'd try using "Right Arm" as eyebrows for once lol

yes, AKA the feet invented by him, and i'm actualy 90% done with a rig with those feet -.- sooo yeah. and i actually asked for permission.

Well i guess all credit for inventing Bendable feet goes all to him :3

well, the textures are diffrent but the model is very similar... but more important,, why is it called "StEvE"?

It is steve (: but well... idk what else there was to rig for the clothing? And the reason its called StEvE.. is well.. idk x D i just felt like naming it that

It is steve (: but well... idk what else there was to rig for the clothing? And the reason its called StEvE.. is well.. idk x D i just felt like naming it that

"the textures are diffrent"  "the model is very similar" but whatever. i'm getting tired of this discussion...