Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Anonymous Poll  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who should i rig next?

• Ballon Boy
    • Marionette (The Puppet Guy, with the white mask)
    • The Mangle (The New Foxy)
    • Old Freddy (with improvements, i guess?)
    • Old Chica (with improvements, i guess?)
    • Golden Freddy (with improvements.)

All the rigs are done!

They are working and looking decent, i'm still going to improve them to see how good i can make them, so.. WIP rigs, but i think the new Clyde looks good! so his still going to look like this, but la Niña and Mike, still needs work, well, as you saw in the title

fad 2 Title Screen Remade [Wallpaper]

You are probably expecting a Wallpaper, and not me rambling about how i need to improve them, soooooo

here ya gooo :3

W3uv29W.png

Hopefully you like it!

and one more thing.. um

what should i rig next?

I have made a poll, so check that out!

Extra Pictures

Wdh7d5G.pngQ7Gf6dp.pngi1Nzj5t.png7LPLZjz.png

Edited by DurRubinRux

As before, I'm out of words... No seriously, I didn't know what to type in without sounding socially awkward...

Btw, in MrWilliamo's fad mod showcase (Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f2imHPupVcA), he used your Mike rig in the thumbnail and RadDevVan's mod in the video. :P

Edited by MCWarrior

I love this. You have every detail down to a hair...

You even included Toy la Niña's Inexplicable Chicken Breasts.

One does not simply forget the Chicken Breasts

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and welcome back to fad 2."

Nice wallpaper. I might PM you to borrow your rigs sometimes.

When they are done, i'll share them :D

As before, I'm out of words... No seriously, I didn't know what to type in without sounding socially awkward...

Btw, in MrWilliamo's fad mod showcase (Link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f2imHPupVcA), he used your Mike rig in the thumbnail and RadDevVan's mod in the video. :P

Yeah ikr 8D!!!

You can make him, i'll not make her then :3

no no no. We can both make her. I was just joking. It doesn't make sense if you are working hard on a rig then someone announces they are making the same thing and then your like "Op now people gonna think I copied him I just gonna stop now". You can still make her. 

Fun Fact:ts been confirmed Mangle is a girl. On the 7th night there is a custom called "Lady's Night" and Mangle is one of the characters along with both Chicas.

no no no. We can both make her. I was just joking. It doesn't make sense if you are working hard on a rig then someone announces they are making the same thing and then your like "Op now people gonna think I copied him I just gonna stop now". You can still make her. 

Fun Fact:ts been confirmed Mangle is a girl. On the 7th night there is a custom called "Lady's Night" and Mangle is one of the characters along with both Chicas.

oh ok, you looked really sad, so i wouldn't ruin it for you :P

nice fact, i thought she was a male o.O

Scott's said that he put Mangle there to balance out the challenge.