(UPDATED) Five Nights at Freddy's 2 Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Helllooooooeewwww!

And now presenting my new animation! :cool: (although just a filler that i had no idea i will end up with)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcJlkTSWoyw&feature=youtu.be

Well,i like the new game so much that i decided to make an animation based off it.it just took me 1 day to come up with this!

Don't worry The Skywars Animation is on the way to blow your minds!

I realised that this animation was getting the most popular out of others so i have made a new,better one

watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjgNrpMVRwo&list=UUHJRTCXSvAFUPtIo_XO-9hg&src_vid=vcJlkTSWoyw&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_1028007627

:excl: And as always...PLEASE DO NOT,UNDER ANY SITUATION,MAKE A THUMBNAIL OF THIS ANIMATION ON THIS TOPIC!PLEASE!

Leave a  :thumbsup:  if you '  :thumbsup: ed'

AWESOME RIGS BY THE FOSSUM DurRubinRux,Jjcinemas and Mr. Darl!

Edited by GasCreeper

yey ma rig 8D

The animation was great! i knew you would make something with my rig :3

Your rigs are always awesome

*cough*cough*cough*cough*What a [censored].what has the world become.it's like the now cod now.everyone talks about this [censored]

Why are you always so rude.try to make something like this yourself

Ahhhh! The Marionette!

Yep it's the meanest thing in the game

Woah!

Nice!

Im working on the same thing, but the regular fad

Thanq! Have fun animating

Maybe next time you could add some ambiance to give the "creepy" effect. A +1!

Thanq!

Actually im really really bad at adding sounds.you can tell that from my earlier animaions too :P

#DatScreamExclamationPoint

#hopeyoulikeit #thanksforwatching #iloveuall

The scream. Made me laugh. Pretty nice animation! I was a little disappointed because you didn't use the actual sounds in fad 2

Thanq for watching!

It's been only one day since the game came out so i could'nt find any original sounds

You wanna know why i'm being rude?Because this [censored] is overated as [censored]!It's really getting on my nerves seeing this everywhere.THAT GAME IS AS GENERIC AS OTHER HORRORS.but everybody is such a [censored] that they wouldn't know by now

You wanna know why i'm being rude?Because this [censored] is overated as [censored]!It's really getting on my nerves seeing this everywhere.THAT GAME IS AS GENERIC AS OTHER HORRORS.but everybody is such a [censored] that they wouldn't know by now

You cant see everyone with your perspective.you dont like it but othera do

If you hate it so much, why are you even viewing this topic? :{

Now your just being an idiot, why don't you forget about this "overrated" game, be quiet and stop hating, and admire all the work gas creeper put into this.

My god, people like you get on my nerves >.<

Now your just being an idiot, why don't you forget about this "overrated" game, be quiet and stop hating, and admire all the work gas creeper put into this.

My god, people like you get on my nerves >.<

I advise you to remove that comment.you can get a warning point brother(personal experience)