Cel Shading?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I already tried but It would be neat if it was an actual thing you can set it to

Since this is in the suggestion area, I'll assume this is a suggestion.

Cel Shading has been suggested before. I recommend searching before suggesting..

-Google

It's possible i think

Celshading_teapot_large.png

It's that rendered in Gamemaker? :o

Since this is in the suggestion area, I'll assume this is a suggestion.

Cel Shading has been suggested before. I recommend searching before suggesting..

-Google

It's that rendered in Gamemaker? :o

Yes,

It's possible i think

Celshading_teapot_large.png

The Outlines when you click on a person is basiclly cel-shading

David should sooooo add that! @_@

Like the Chat Mod says, 2 suggestions.

But using my Cel Shading Howto is not the actually complete. Im still adding half steve for the body bending

By all means, Original Idea all goes to you :D You showed me how to do this and I thank you, but I'll wait because its buggy looking 

Whats the use of cell shading though?

Like what Skibbs said, It does look cool, but it only looks cool when used in the right ways.

Borderlands 1/2 (Borderlands has alot of controversy whether it's celshaded or just art, but since there are cel shading options in the BL ini file Ill include it)

borderlands2mechromancer.jpg

The Wolf Among Us:

646ac__Wolf-Among-Us-3.jpg

Walking dead:

zombiepole.jpg

So hopefully that gives you some insight what cel shading is and the effect it is meant to give off.

(I personally don't think cel-shading would look good in minecraft....the style just isn't fit for it IMO)