Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I Made a Mike fadbear's Pizza Schematic.

This Represents the place of the entire game of Five Nights at Mike's, Currently No Decorations like the Monitor, hats, stars, curtain of Pirate Cove, Posters, random Junk.

Pictures:

2TFajWG.png

VsFQEuZ.png

cOrR2UO.pngWsfQXjh.png

tKIeTSY.png

4T2cinR.png

hYiyjPU.png

Igo8ngp.pngW4g3re3.png

Download

Update 2!

fad 2!!!

EBwvR6T.pngAtYZsts.pnglfocNW1.png

fad 1 Has Textures!!

7n5beNJ.pngjZe42vk.pngxRD9x3m.png

Press DOWN to Load and Have the Less Derpy fad Map I made lastime and also my new fad 2 Map!

Download

Edited by NotSoProish

Guys Im Not Adding Details, so please, its just like a base for decorations

And Plus I Didnt Add Doors, Levers, and Other Stuff, cause they move in the game, i didnt add them so when in the animation it can move cause its not realy there, they just add a button, and movable doors cause in the schematic theres No Doors at all, they just add.

If You Do Know What I Mean, here a better Explanation ADD YOUR OWN DOORS IN THE ANIMATIONS.

Everyone, I had an update but its currently still inside my computer, i'm using my sister's computer

Some of you already seen it in my fad Video but I'll tell you

New Custom Textures

fad 2 Map

The fad 2 Map is using desame Texture pack that the fad 1 Map uses in my schematic but you can edit as much as you want the moment i post it ok?

I'll be sure to upload it in time

fad means F-N-A-F

:3

Mike means F-R-E-D-D-Y

I Just dont know why it renames itself