Master Hand & Crazy Hand Rigs for Mine-imator 1.0.0

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I like gloves. Gloves are cool. Super Smash Brothers has two iconic bosses, and they are both gloves. By that logic, Super Smash Brothers is cool because you can fight two massive gloves.

Okay, I'm getting a bit off topic here. I present you to these, the long-awaited Master Hand and Crazy Hand rigs that no-one wanted.

I'll even give you some images to show you how I tried to brush up my rigging skills in 1.0.0, which are either non-existent or just traumatizingly horrible.

LD4GuHX.png

And here's Non-existent Fighter preparing to face the two in Event 50: Final Destination Match.

n6xeD8N.png

Features:

Double bends on the fingers...

...and that's about it.

Download this pair of gloves if you can be bothered.

SMASH OUT!

Thought those bosses were tough? Just you wait until my next rig...

Edited by KingHerobrine876

I just got destroyed by Master Core...

And than I see this...

Now I want to make an animation of my OC destroying them...

Great job!

Careful what you wish for...

Oh, and thanks by the way.

Someone should place this on steves arms and maybe customize it a bit to look more natural. :DD

Someone should place this on steves arms and maybe customize it a bit to look more natural. :DD

2 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

Absolutely awesome! I'll give you the credit when i'm done making a video of me taking down the Hands!

Absolutely awesome! I'll give you the credit when i'm done making a video of me taking down the Hands!

You just bursted in on an 1 year old post.

2 hours ago, Nasiruddin Hamizad said:

You just bursted in on an 1 year old post.