The Exploration of Chernobyl - Episode 1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I LOVE this! Only, one problem and i'm guessing you've noticed: The music kind of over-powers the voices.  :$

EDIT: This also proves you don't need facial rigs to make a good animation! You have inspired me... Thank you  ^_^

I love this soo far. But i couldn't understand some Dialog since the music was loud.

Added English closed captions for those who could not hear. I will try to avoid capping the music too high next time.

That was AWESOME. Literally the best thing I have ever seen mineimator used for, this has motivated me to try and make a series of my own.

Im now kicking myself for not volunteering to be in this T_T

(In a non biased way, amethyst did AWESOME as millie!)

xD Thank you <3

In my own opinion my first line wasn't great(I'm not very good at shouting) and the 'yes' sounded a bit to much like a question. This is the first time I've ever actually voice acted for anything thats pulled through.

That was AWESOME. Literally the best thing I have ever seen mineimator used for, this has motivated me to try and make a series of my own.

Im now kicking myself for not volunteering to be in this T_T

(In a non biased way, amethyst did AWESOME as millie!)

You wouldn't be biased, You are just saying a person is good at acting. :'P

Thanks for the positive reviews everyone. This kind of stuff man ti ates me to make mor stuff like this.

It's really neat, man!

Now I wanna make professional-looking animations like this.

Anyways, would it be possible if I could voice-act in Episode 2?

Okay, I guess I'm going to be that one person that gives some constructive criticism.

1. Although Millie's part was great, the other audio parts were not so good. I know that you may be limited by mics, but just something to think about.

2. The storyline... Well... I guess I was just waiting for something. And that something didn't happen for me.

3. The animation was great, but some of the camera shots were awkward/too long.

I hope I have been of help. Please don't hate me.

Okay, I guess I'm going to be that one person that gives some constructive criticism.

1. Although Millie's part was great, the other audio parts were not so good. I know that you may be limited by mics, but just something to think about.

2. The storyline... Well... I guess I was just waiting for something. And that something didn't happen for me.

3. The animation was great, but some of the camera shots were awkward/too long.

I hope I have been of help. Please don't hate me.

No, it's important you say this stuff. I can't make better stuff without some fair constructive criticism.

1. I understand this, but I was honestly stugglung to find voice actors, and even I had to take the stand to voice acting a character. Nobody seemed to care then, and I hope for the next episode I have a better chance at more voice actors.

2. The storyline might seem confusing or absent but this is leading up to something. I wanted to have an unconventional approach to the plot.

3. The still cameras are just to build tension in scenes. But they aren't entirely still. I'll try to avoid them next time though.