Algorithm for Perfect Render Speed (Make your animations exactly the speed you want them)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, so I've noticed this problem around users, they try to render their project and it goes too fast! So here is the Solution :D

Step 1: Find a good tempo at which your animation seems to fit at, use the Tempo Slider at the top bar.

Step 2: Enable the "Show Frame-rate" button on the settings menu, its the little wrench at the top bar.

Step 3: Play your animation and find what the frame-rate is, usually for me its around 60% for a big animation, it will be listed at the top of the window near the name Mine-imator.

Step 4: Go on a calculator or onto Google.com and find the % frame rate of the tempo, for example an animation playing at 60% frame-rate and a tempo of 20 would use the equation: 60% of 20. To use Google to find the answer, just type in the equation (example: 60% of 20)

Step 5: Take the answer (example answer is 18) and change the animation tempo to that variable.

Step 6: If you play it now, it might be EXTREMELY SLOW!, thats good, now render it at those settings and there you go, one perfectly timed animation :P, This is good for lip syncing and pacing of sound

Remember to rep_up.png the post if it helped you :D

how to do this with calculator???  o.O