Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyy guys, I am doing a skin creation timelapse series where I timelapse the creation of skin I make (go figure :P). Anyone here want skins made by me? The requirements I need is that I will be recording the creation for the timelapse and that you tell me what sort of stuff you want me to add to the character, e.g colour, hair eyes, type. IF you want to, you can also post your Twitter/Youtube link in your request so I can add them to the video description.

Below are my previous timelapses I've done including one for a YouTuber/Twitch Person called FalseSymmetry.

False Symmetry;

Boooooooooooooooooop;

MadSloth;

Hesmiyu (myself);

DedSec;

Edited by Hesmiyu

Half Xenomorph half android?

The Xenomorph is the Alien right? and what sort of android? any specific colour? Want it spliced down the middle or what?

A halloween skin for me. any

malaysian skin colour? I know you said any but any type of hallowen outfit?

Edited by Hesmiyu

Yes. What sorts are there? xD

Googled Androids to get an idea of what to make and there are different types ranging from almost realistic to fully looking metal.

Will work on Akmal's tomorrow if I have time then iChibi's once Akmal's is fully completed :)

Perhaps I should also mentioin that for the video description, if you culd post your Twitter/YouTube link aswell for my viewers to find you :)