Wooden Chair Rig (1.0.0 D5!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A wooden chair rig I've made, so you can sit in it. If you have a recommendation I'd be glad to hear them but I may or may not add them. I put enough work into this to consider it "finished". And besides the fact that once you see this post this specific rig will already be used in two separate animations.

Pic:

shot1.png

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rht9oj1w2v6yanq/Chair%20rig.mproj?dl=0

I worked probably a good 5 or 6 hours on this, as the textures wouldn't apply to scaled boxes properly. So I made individual flat surfaces and placed them individually.

NOTE: Due to the high number of individual surfaces in this rig I highly advise not using more than about 8-10 chairs per animation, unless you like lag. Unless you have an i7-5960x. Whatever. Your call.

Want to hit dat like button down there? Go ahead!

I worked probably a good 5 or 6 hours on this, as the textures wouldn't apply to scaled boxes properly. So I made individual flat surfaces and placed them individually.

I highly doubt it,this can be made with a 30 min work

But nice job! I might use this in the feature!

I highly doubt it,this can be made with a 30 min work

But nice job! I might use this in the feature!

Actually yes I did spend that much time. Not only was i probably far too finicky about the actual placement but i kept getting distracted, mostly be people wanting me to play MC with them lol.

Anyway thanks! I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit for the rig if you use it.