Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, girls and other! That animated guy here with my first post or topic...whatever it is, I don't know. I'm actually really nervous at this but I guess I'll start off with saying some basic stuff. Like, "here's my first animation, I know it sucks but hey be nice and save the hate comments." I'm thinking of just posting all my random videos here, so check in monthly to see if there is anything new on here!

Here's another video, this time I added a song (Tetris Remix by Approaching Nirvana) and I didn't add much camera effects...sorry for simplicity. The video is basically about a group of friends catches a robber red handed until they were invaded by some unexpected guests. I hope you enjoy.

Here's another random video I made, there's no sound so just imagine it being scary and that someone is right behind...AHHHH!

Guess what! I actually put in some time( Like 7 hours) into making this one film I like to call "You were given another chance". The film is loosely based off the idea "if you were able to prevent your death, how would you be able to do it"? In this case, this lucky guy was able to re-live his last and final seconds of his life in another/nearby spot where he can stop his death from happening. if he screws up, he'll re-spawn somewhere else able to see himself die and his previous "life", in other words, he is given "another chance". However if he messes up in one "life" will he be able to continue the cycle or will he just accept death? Music: The Vortex by Tristam.

Edited by ThatAnimatedGuy