A few things I need to know

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I've just recently downloaded 1.0.0 mine-imator and it is absolutely amazing. But I've been using 0.6.7 up until then and all the new gadgets are confusing. But the things I need to know most are:

1. How do you create a walking animation? Can you even do that anymore?

2. How do you undo and redo?

also if you have any more tips and tricks for me please do say so because I'm extremely new to 1.0.0 :D

7 answers to this question

Welcome to the Forums!

There's no 0.6.7! I think you mean DEMO 0.7?

1. Watch Tutorial Guy's Channel for Mine - Imator Tutorials. If I were you, just experiment the version.

2. Undo and Redo isn't yet implemented(Added). Maybe on DEMO 6 or the Official release.

Tutorial Guy = Skie dude.

You have to create it yourself?! :o Well that sucks, I'm not good at making them walk, and it's so time consuming, I hope they add it back in later. :S

They haven't put in undo and redo? I'm actually surprised with that. o.O Well again I hope they add it in later but I guess for now I'll have to be careful.

0.6.7 yeah that was a mistake, I meant: 0.6.2 :sweat:

I'm also wondering if you can still make the enderman's mouth open (like he's angry) anymore? o.O

Thanks for the replies :D

Edited by 0_Exterminator_0

1. You must create the walking cycle yourself in 1.0.0
  2. Undo and Redo are being added in next Demo (I think).  

"1.You must create the walking cycle yourself in 1.0.0" 

I totally agree , If you learned how to make walking animation and make it in Mine-Imator it will be better than the one in BETA version .

You have to create it yourself?! :o Well that sucks, I'm not good at making them walk, and it's so time consuming, I hope they add it back in later. :S

They haven't put in undo and redo? I'm actually surprised with that. o.O Well again I hope they add it in later but I guess for now I'll have to be careful.

0.6.7 yeah that was a mistake, I meant: 0.6.2 :sweat:

I'm also wondering if you can still make the enderman's mouth open (like he's angry) anymore? o.O

Thanks for the replies :D

wanna be a animator , walking is the basic , just take more time to learn it then you wont think it sucks 

( I took 1 ***king  month to learn it , and i have the same feeling as you [it sucks that dave remove walking animation in 1.0.0] before I learn )

Edited by WeldonWen