Monster school: alchemy

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Alright, first of all, I've seen many "Schools" and most of them are indeed a Monster School-ish type thing. The thing is getting old, at least in my opinion.  The whole "Monster School" thing popped up after Willcraft Animations did his first few episodes on his Monster School, and he was the creator of the whole "Monster School" uh.... thing, I guess.

Secondly, why don't you try 1.0 :D ?

And for the animation, you could use a lot of work with timing and that brewing part.

And as Stinky Wizzleteats (._.) said, the animation was extremely choppy. So this is why I suggest you render before uploading it.

Anyways, these are just suggestions on what you could work on, and my opinions on the animation. You don't have to follow these, but still.

Edited by Caeden117

CHEESUS CRUST, can we think something original or something? it always haves to be monster school ALWAYS.

stop this crappy bull___ of a trend,it's just an excuse to not think hard enough for an idea, it was nice and dandy at first but it's way overused to the point were people are even stealing one another's EPISODE IDEAS