Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey dudes Jman here AGAIN! And today I present you my REDONE version of "Lucky Day" by Phantaboulous I DONT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS VIDEO. THE VIDEO IS NOT MINE, ECT. But anyway, hope you enjoy the visuals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTXtq2Rxgiw&feature=youtu.be

and for the original:

i have an idea for people: make your own song :D

yea dude that was a rude comment. It takes a 1. Vocalist 2. A good animator and 3. Skins to make a good minecraft song. I only have 2 of those things. I was planning to make an original song for your information. But still. I put a WEEKS work of work into this project. OK? That was a week of 20 minutes for 1 clip that ends up being 3 seconds- 5 seconds, 4 more minutes of rendering and THEN like 30 minutes worth of rendering for the final clip. I couldn't have finished this in one day because that also includes bathroom breaks, eating, doing other stuff, now school, ect. OK? Make YOUR own song if you want to but dont be like that man

Sorry, but the Animation wasnt really good! So you may have just one of the 3. But a good Animation Need months and not weeks.SlamACow just Uploads a Video per 3 month or so, and look at the result!

bro this is just a diffrent style of animation that u r not used to. That's why u dont like it then that's to bad for you :P Though you probably were not trying to it still offended me in the way that u said it.

Whats wrong with you man?!? I just said what I think! And dont just say, I have no idea of sorts of animating. YOU dont have any idea!

ok no need for harsh words. All I said was that ur not used to this style. You know EVERYONE here is just saying what they think. Haters say what they think. I never said you didn't know about animating I said maybe your not used to the style. thats all. I have just as good an idea as you do OK. Your obviously taking my reply too seriously. I was simply trying to get us to agree and make this over with but you decided to reply like what you just did