Winterin's Advanced Facial Rig v1 for Mine-imator 1.0.0 Episode 5

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rlotjNM.png

Hello! Thank you for choosing to view/download 'Cosokin's Advanced Facial Rig v1 for Mine-imator 1.0.0'. As the title may be slightly confusing, I have changed my name from Cosokin to Winterin. This rig is slightly advanced, therefore if you don't have a very good knowledge of the features of Mine-imator and how to navigate around, you should probably learn it better before downloading.

Since this is version 1, it is of course very limited with the Features, but I will be adding a lot more in the near future.

DISCLAIMER: Before anyone starts saying "Oh my gosh you stole this from _______! That is illegal!", I can assure you 100% of
this rig was thought up of and created by me. Except for Steve's skin, which was only edited by me.
------------------------------

Features:

- 3D Mouth and Eyes for enhanced visuals.
- Movable Eyelids and Pupils.
- Thin, brown Eyebrows.
- Adjustable Mouth, which can Smile, Frown, be Surprised and have a variety of other emotions.
- Teeth, which can be moved up and down.
- Slightly improved Steve skin.
- A Slight beard around the mouth.

To-Do List:

- Optional 3D Nose
- 3D Hair
- Fingers
- Rig for Alexandria Skin
- Improved eyes
- Tutorials for use of the Rig
- Lots more!

Download:
Edited by Winterin Animations

Best rig I've seen this month! I also noticed you improved! :thumbsup:

Thank you very much!

making a tut of this like a did for your old one is that okay?

Of course it is, I'd love you to!

Neat, may I reccomend adding fingers?

Oh yes, I was thinking of adding that in v2 if anyone wanted them. But I forgot to put it into the To-Do List. :P

I just found this old topic again, and wanted to say that I will be updating this rig soon. I have recently got a new laptop which means that I will have a lot more time to animate because my last laptop didn't do things very fast so I didn't use it much. This is the rig I will be using in videos now.