Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys Michael here, I will be making a Hunger Games Project and i'll be requesting Tributes so basically i will tell you to fill out a application that decides your attributes.

Application:

Skin:

Skill (Example: Stealth):

Why you want to be in the animation:

This project will take over 2-3 months or even longer if i decide to put a lot of effort into this.  There will be 16 tributes (including me) and many will die. 

It will be a series consisting of episodes at least 3-2 minutes long!

Of course there needs to be a victor and the victims to make this fair i was thinking of whoever gets the most likes on there comments (including myself) will be the victor.  If the finding the winner is hard i'll randomly select one.

I'm also looking for a Hunger Games Cornucopia Scenery! (Consisting of 12 Slots or more!)

If anyone wants to team comment below! 

Credit for competing is given to all competitors.

The deadline is when i reach 11 Volunteered Tributes

1. [Metalletron / Strength] 2. [TheWingedDemon / Sword Fighting] 3. [Aronan / Sword Fighting & Traps] 4. [x3j50 / Demolition] 5. [ÜberKiller / Marksman] 6. [MrSpecialjonny / Traps] 7. [It_Is_Snippie_Da_Cat / Sword : Fire] 8. [Michael Pham / Hand To Hand Combat] 9. [blockerlocker / Bow & Flee] 10. [Jamberss / Bow, Stealth (Camo)] 11. [MrChicken / Swords] 12. [Hesmiyu / Intelligance]

SPOTS ARE ALL FILLED!!! 

This will be my first project that actually exceeds a minute video (if you seen my videos) xD.

subscribe.jpgClick to Support me!  i32clrY.gif P.S   Free cookie (See what i did there) to Subscribers!     Cookie.png?version=3afa70a9c4eea17707300

It's safe to like my Post just not my comment below if you don't want me to win

(I want to acknowledge the post)

Edited by Michael Pham

Skin: To the left, below my profile pic.

Skill (Example: Stealth): Swordfighting, and setting up Traps.

Why you want to be in the animation: Think it'd be pretty cool, and also. I've read all 3 books and seen 2 of the movies so yeah. I'm a fan of the books.

Edited by Aronan

Skin: My normal minecraft one with is to ze left :)

Skill (Example: Stealth): brains and logic

Why you want to be in the animation: I like The Hunger Games :P