I'll make any rig requests!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLLLYYYY bored, and I can get your rig done in about half-an-hour if you post now. But if you post later, I need to do it tomorrow, as it's night here (Even know it looks like it's 2:00PM!). I am not bragging, but i'd say I'm one of the more expert riggers on here. I can make Items, items/guns with multiple pieces rigs, facial rigs and even finger rigs.

Check out my Steve facial rig

Guest MineatronOrigin

Can you please make a pony rig? One that actually is similar to the one from the show, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" For the default character, can you make it Pinkie Pie?

250px-Pinkie_Pie_S1E12_cropped.png

Secondly, can you make a car rig, I need it for a Mine-imator Music Video I'm making, and quick, It would be cool if you could make the wheels move so it actually looks convincing, unlike other car rigs I've seen. Something maybe to this effect?

2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-B

Can you please make a pony rig? One that actually is similar to the one from the show, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?" For the default character, can you make it Pinkie Pie?

250px-Pinkie_Pie_S1E12_cropped.png

Secondly, can you make a car rig, I need it for a Mine-imator Music Video I'm making, and quick, It would be cool if you could make the wheels move so it actually looks convincing, unlike other car rigs I've seen. Something maybe to this effect?

2012-Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Laguna-Seca-B

Yo check out my Post, Ive made one, Only it isnt Pinkiepie, Link:

Make some extra stuff for animations like a shop or  houses with bathrooms, Toilets (+ Toilet Paper.) And Like A Town. BTW The Fastest Way To Make A Town Is To Make This Extra Pack Im Asking You About Just Make This Extra Pack Im Requesting You For The 0.7 DEMO Version Of Mine Imator Cause It Has A World Importer So Go Into Minecraft Build The Extras Then Import It Into Mine Imator With The World Importer Then Add The Download Link So We Can Take A Look!

Hey man! Can you make a rig with these skins, you can download from here http://www.mediafire.com/download/vw2kq089mj97ttk/Skins+for+rig.zip: Fingers, eyes, mouth something like Zeuxs advanced facial rig  ,and can you make 3d items and armor everything in one. Alot of stuff event mobs with eyes and stuff. Really big rig. You can make this rig when you are bored, i can whate very long so you don't need to be hurry :D. Here is my gmail: emile.skr@gmail.com and my skype : neonemile ,but wen you invite me on skype write that you are that guy, whatever i will need to know if thats you xD. BIGGEST THANKS MAN :)