Introduce yourself!

hi everybody!

i'm Ashley AKA ZambeeMC, Jokester (which is my Rave Name), and TheProdigy (in my college class).

i'm 22 years old and was born on my favorite day of the year, Halloween! how fitting for me since i LOVE horror movies, Zombies (obviously) and halloween.

i self taught myself to use Mine-imator as a challenge i issued to myself.

i currently am in college studying Digital Media. in a nutshell, Digital Media covers planning, writting, producing, shooting, and editing live action movies/ tv shows, as well as Photo Editing, very little Animating, Music recording/editing/making, and Graphic Designing.  it's hard work, but i LOVE it. i have been credited as a Makeup Artist, Talent, Camera Operator, and Audio at my college's comedy skit show called "HA!" and in my classes youtube channel called iLOVEitfilms!! 

i am an aspiring movie director because i just cant seem to find a scary movie that scares me. i have made a promise to myself and my teacher that i will become a director and make an actual scary movie. as my teacher says "if it will scare me and you, it'll be a good movie." and that quote drives me to do my very best in that class and achieve my dreams!!  :lol:

Hey! I'm TruWhiteTiger (AKA WhiteTiger) my real name is Timothy 

I'm from the Philippines (Asian bro)

i'm 13

I like making videos, Playing Minecraft,Animating, Animating more, and drawing.

I also like the mid 70's/80's music, ROCK AND ROLL 

I kinda want to be famous by the internet to how people my talent in arts and stuff.

So, I started my little Free avatar drawing thing. (Unlike GoldSolace which is paid)

So, that's What I wanna say, WhiteTiger here, and see ya!

I am 12 nearly 13 I play minecraft, TF2, Assians Creed III and my favourite mine-imator! Plus I am an Aussie which I love for people who don't understand that slang it means Australian. Most people hate me because I am a nerd and more mature than most of the year 12s which is stupid, and them too! Me and my cousin are working on a parade and when it is finished I post a link in a post I give so follow me to see it. Plus I was inspired by elementanimation they are awesome. And to cap it of I see the world purely in 3D like in mine-imator when you look in the top left hand corner how can see it in all directions exactly like that! I am not weird it is just called imagination and we all have a lot of it so follow my posts and be the first to watch the video we bring out and subscribe and you can because that would be awesome so thank you for reading and see ya also here's the link for the topic!

Edited by xXPUNISHERXx

Hallo, the names Jazzy. My real name is James! I am a cheapskate for most things, so when i saw Mine-imator free i had to go for it! I am... an Otaku, or atleast try to be one... Animation is something that is weak spot for me, well that and playing sports, making friends, socializing, and the list goes on ^_^. I do have my own YouTube channel, with a shocking number of ONE Sub. who's just my friend xD. Its name is: JazzyDemon666. Think nothing of the 666, JazzyDemon alone was seemingly taken ._. So yeah thats my Raison D'tere for being here. Can't wait to finish my first animation!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Well, I'll write something here :D

Probably should start with the fact that I live in Russia. Well, it so happened that I fit the stereotype of the Russian: I hardly know enough English. More precisely just can not normally speak it, but they are usually understand everything they say.

What is my passion? I have too many hobbies. There are also new, and already forgotten. As an example, I was fond of:
Origami, robots, collecting tubes and much more.
And the fact that so far has not gone to nowhere:
Drawing, games, Writing, anime.

I do not have a lot of friends, most of the time I spend at home. Most of my friends here in the network.
I understand in many programs. And those who have not seen could not master in a short period of time.

Unfortunately I do not have a license Minecraft (It's too expensive for me. It will cost a little more than my university stipend.) and youtube channel does not shine much what or rollers.
On this much I have nothing to boast of. Razve that the fact that if you need some assistance conditional mine, I'll try to help you.

There are two iron principles by which I live:
"Russian do not give up"
and
"All that you have done for others comes back to you"

Hello Mine-Imators.

I am CaptainMaxwell7 - CaptainMaxwell (Sultan in real life)

I am 15 years old (Soon 16.. YES << So excited )

I live in Bahrain. Bahrain in Asia. Asia in the Earth. Earth in the Universe. (Bahrain is the smallest country in the world >> I guess <<)

I like to make videos for YouTube, I make tutorials, gameplays for some games.. And maybe when I have a good computer, my channel will be full of randomness. >> Channel <<

I watched some animations.. and felt like making animations. So I found Mine-Imator. I was so happy.. but then I found out that Mine-Imator doesn't work well because of this computer :/

Anyway I like Electronics (Most computers and phones) Computer games (Most the online ones)

And yeah this is everything. << (Dot for the end of the sentence)

. << (Dot for the end of the post)

Edited by CaptainMaxwell

Hi all, KingHerobrine 876 here. ;)

Unlike most, even though I don't play the 'proper' minecraft I have developed a strong craving for emeralds, disgust for Silverfish and a severe hatred for Endermen. I also like the concept of Herobrine, so I just had to name this account after him. I shall also get something called 'The Emerald Army' up and running. Here, members of the emerald army shall get together and make collaboration animations. Basically, this means I will start topics in the relevant area for collaborations and members of the army can post their entries for a collaboration. We might even make mods for Minecraft if we're feeling up to the challenge. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I enjoy gaming as a frequent pastime and I also like family parks, like Paulton's park or Chessington World Of Adventures, and usually pick the most terrifying rides I can find-a very weird habit to me. That's ironic, because I'm scared of heights! :blink:

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and enjoy what I-and soon, members of the emerald army-post here! :D

Hi my name Rayyan Darussalam , my age still 15 years old now xD , i am indonesian .
actually i am stickfigure animator from stickpage And MMD animator , sometime i making flash game too,then i was interested to 3D animation , cuz i like minecraft so i trying to find a good software to make minecraft animation , i tried blender but is so hard xD then i found Mine-Imator , thanks David for making a awesome software C: ... #sorry if my english bad xD , and nice too meet you everyone C:

Hey everyone.

My names Michael. I love gaming. I have a passion for Minecraft, COD, and pretty much just that. I'm new to the forums, and I'll probably stick around for a while. I also like skateboarding, and basketball. I like hanging out with friends, and listening to classic music. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. :}

Well, nice to meet you all.

- Toostie.

Hi Everyone :D  my name BlueReX  AKA Faiz Muhammad Yusuf (Real Name)

I'm 15 Years Old :D i'm from Semarang,Indonesia 

I'm Use flash 8,paint tool SAI, Mine Imator(newbie) xD

I'm in here with Rayyan Darussalam :D  

Thx before :D nice to meet you all 

Hey, I'm Blader1928, just got a YouTube channel up, I enjoy doing video games, such as Sonic and the Black Knight,Super Smash Bros Brawl, Minecraft, YouTube, blowing crap up with TNT, etc. please check my channel out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Blader1928MC

Death needs no introduction...

Fine..                         My Name is Death, I walk the Hells of minecraft, but i often do wander on the Overworld to see what 'Life' is really like. I have seen numerous things along my way, and on of them is 'Having Fun' or so the 'Players' call it. But, all in all I am evil. I am a 'Animator' of sorts..

Check out my New Youtube!   www.youtube.com/user/RxDeathPlays

Edited by RxDeath

Hello everyone !

My name is EcnoHD. I am 14 years old, and I live in New York City. I am Dutch, I was born in Suriname; Im tan in skin color :) and I used to have spicky hair, its all down now though :(. I like Dubstep ! Anyways I am YouTuber who plans on making cool animations using Mine-imator. I have no YouTube videos yet, however I do have many experience with YouTube as I had an account before this one. I look forward to speaking to David; hes a cool guy as far I think he is. Farther more I would one day like to make an animation with Skidude ( The Tutorial Guy ). Well... Hope you guys like my animations when I have them ready  :D - EcnoHD

Edited by EcnoHD

De name is Happy

Softwares I use:
Blender - 3D art.
Opera - to do this
Mine-imator - Animating and using as 3D Art

and other basic Window 7 Program tool

Remember you can just call me "Happy" not "Gleyson" cause everybody keeps calling me that.

Bye-bye

Edited by Happy Gleyson

Hello Im BlackoutsWorkbench aka Blackout, I am an animator and youtuber at http://www.youtube.com/BlackoutsWorkbench

I created the Post Mann Co Store for Mine-Imator, please go there and post requests or just download and take a look at what I have at: Im not really new I joined like 1 week ago but I did this since I just realised this post existed, and pardon my english sometimes its not the best since I am French, you gotta give me props for learning english in 2 months or so. I like to play video games, I have been playing a lot of tf2 lately but I think Ill do more minecraft, if you ever want to see me on tf2 friend me on steam, my name is xXBlackoutNowXx, if you want to see me on Minecraft, well request a server and Ill try it. anyway I know this was short but I thought it was good enough to be posted without any haters.

Hai Guys  :)

My Name Is joey143ifyian  :D 
You Can Call Me Joey or Ian ;) 
Im 11 Years Old
Im From The Philippines
I Like Playing BasketBall And Bowling :D 
I Love Eating  Pizza xD  :lol:
I Started Joining Mine Imator on June 29, 2013

So Dats All Just Saying Mine Imatoris Da Best!!! xD  :) Kinda Awesome!  :D