Introduce yourself!

I am Sir Puffy Paws. (My real name I will not say...) and I am basically obsessed with three things. Animating, Minecraft, and PUSHEEN!

7295283.gif(This is Pusheen)

My Steam name is either coolgirl510, or Pusheen5ever. I love video games. I play games other than Minecraft (games on Steam) - Rocket League, Unturned, Transformice, Trove, Dragons and Titans, I am Bread, Starbound, and so many other games.

I also have other hobbies. I like to draw, play piano, and write stories. =)

I like to listen to dubstep. 

Mine-imator is really cool!

Hi! I'm minorproblem173 and I only joined yesterday. I have been on Youtube for awhile looking at many Minecraft animations and thought why not make one of my own? Right now I am working on my first project. Its a work in progress, but note that I've never done anything like this before. Anyway, I am interested in animation, Minecraft of course, YouTube, music, and art. I happen to like drawing out things like different ideas for some animations. I happen to be a musician as well. I play bass guitar and bassoon. If you don't know what a bassoon is, then you can ask me and I'll put up a picture. It's okay to ask since it's kind hard to find bassoon players. Anyway, that's me. Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this! :)

Howdy Everyone My name is Jake or *Vespur the horse* In the Animated World I Joined somewhere in march which was like a few months ago

I not a great animator but I do make some pretty interesting animations

My lifetime wish on Mine - Imator is to become one of the most successful animators like The Tan James

I am Obsessed with horses I just really like them

I am also a huge fan of Techno a type of music I really enjoy

My Favourite games are Undertale and Minecraft

Didn't I tell you I have been animating with mine imator since 1.0.0 demo

One more thing

Mostly Animate by YOUR requests

So far I'm enjoying it on the forums

Warm regards

Vespur the horse

PS.

Spoiler

"Patience and Skill are the two main things you need when animating"

Edited by ShadowUnicornAnimations

Hey, I like to refer to myself as "Piggy" because of my love of pigs :D (and horses :) )

My biggest interests are animating, gaming and computers in general. I also love quite a few sports including swimming and horse riding.

I also quite like writing the occasional story :) 

I don't take animating to seriously, I usually do it just for fun! 

Can't think of anything else :) 

Hello to all.

My name is Alex, I'm 19 years old, I come from the tribe of Asher, and I live in Italy.

I like video games such as Battlefield, Horror, Zombie, Adventure and OpenWorld (only ps4)
I like to create animations for entertainment, I like to play the piano: current model (AVID Pro Tools Set)
I like to draw (Digital Paint) as Anime or Landscapes.
I am a fan of Anime such as: Naruto shippuden (i'm tired of fillers); One piece, Fairy tail and Overlord.
Listening to music: Meditative, Native Americans, and Christians song.
I used to like martial arts: Wing Chun, Shaolin, Karate, but now I left everything, but sometimes I like to train at home.

I guess this is a bit late. But o/ I'm Martin Lorentzon and I'm socially awkward. I joined this forum mainly to have something to do on my sparetime and It has been fun imo.

Fun facts about me:

I went on 7 airplane trips when I was only 3 years old as we had family living in spain.

I am allergic to specific types of salt. So I can't sweat or swim in the ocean without taking medicine within 30 min before the activity.

I love The Big Bang Theory. Belive it or not, I have 2 TBT shirts and all the seasons 1-9 recorded on our TiVo and DvD.

I love playing the following games; Trackmania 2, Trackmania Turbo, Overwatch, Rocket League.

I'm very shy which is causing my grades in English for example to drop from an A to a B.

If you have cared enough to read all that, then you know me better than most of my friends do!

So hia I'm Awesome Emerald! I like to rig, animate and help people on the forums. You can call me "Awesome" for short, I don't mind.

Need your skin rigged? Just tell me and I'll make it for you!

MORE ABOUT ME:

I lead a team called Emerald Animations. We have two empty spots and your welcome to join!

Just now, Awesome Emerald said:

So hia I'm Awesome Emerald! I like to rig, animate and help people on the forums. You can call me "Awesome" for short, I don't mind.

Need your skin rigged? Just tell me and I'll make it for you!

MORE ABOUT ME:

I lead a team called Emerald Animations. We have two empty spots and your welcome to join!

Meh wanna join.

How to join?

TRUE IDENTITY REVEALED!!!!

Minecraft Name: Artamiel Crescent

Mine-Imator Name: "Anonymous"

sooooo basically I like the letter A

Hiya, Hola - I am Herobette and I draw and play games for a living

I have a few life problems but whatever, no need to know.

I love Minecraft and to socialize with others who come by and say Hi

I am quite friendly once you talk to me ^^ I love people when they are nice

:)