Introduce yourself!

Hello World (in C++)

lol I'm Seanhi2 and I do youtube videos and have hopes to become popular in the YouTube community, I'm in my teens and Mine-imator saved me from the dark realms of Blender so i thank David for doing this and saving my life :) thanks

Hello, Mine-Imator Forums Community,

I am [DATA EXPUNGED] (Aronan), I am 13 years old.

I like to texture for Source and Minecraft, Hang out with my friends (both in Minecraft, and IRL).

I usually play Minecraft, Blockland, and Mine-Imator.

My favorite bands are Fun and Coldplay, My favorite videogames are Minecraft, Half-Life 2,

and the Walking Dead, My favorite 3 videogame characters (in order)

are Clementine, Barney Calhoun, and Steve, I hope to be a big part of the Mine-Imator community someday.

-Aronan

Hey everyone my name is Sparkatronable

I am a youtube gamer trying to earn youtube money to save up for university/new computer/PVR

I have been doing acting lessons for 3 years and have been in some TV shows

I'm also from Straya!

Edited by Sparkatronable

Hey There! I'm Mark. Username, XGUNLOCK. I play a lot of video games especially Minecraft and I make animations with Mine-Imator.

I joined the forums 2 days ago.

YouTube Channel: XGUNLOCK

Minecraft Username: XGUNLOCK

PSN: XGUNLOCK

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey. I'm Stevepocalyptic. I joined the forum a few months ago, and haven't thought to post here until now.

I'm an animator and a gamer. I have some experience animating before Mine-imator, in Flash and gMod. I have dabbled in Blender for a bit, but haven't gotten too far in my learning journey. 

I enjoy making art, either on the computer in Photoshop/GIMP or by hand. Or both.

I also enjoy writing stories, and have been caught many a time in my English class writing scripts for Stevepocalypse, which I still need to distribute, by the way.

I make custom items. Send me a message or click on the 'Costumes' section below on my signature.

My current MASSIVE project is Stevepocalypse, a series I've been planning since 0.4. It's below in my signature, in the red text.

If you have any questions for me (or hate mail), feel free to send me a private message. I read ALL of them.

That's all for now, I might edit this post.

Buuuyyyiii.

-Stevepocalyptic

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

Hey Guys, I an EnderDave. (Real name is Dave or David not the mine-imator person)  I am a big fan of Minecraft and I am hoping to become an Information Technology Administrator.  I am also thinking of a possible minor in Animation and Film making.  I am 14 years of age and was a Mod on a previous Minecraft-Related forum called minecraftnews.net.  I am currently as of this post also working on a music video animation with the song, Pretty Rave Girl by I Am X-Ray.  That will go in another thread, though.  My Skype can be seen on my profile and I would like to talk to any of you when I have the time.  If You have any questions you want to ask me, please feel free to send me a PM.  Thanks guys! :D

Haaaaaai Guys. Wow.. I Forgot to introduce myself lol. Im Blockmaster239. or you can call me.. Blockeh, Block, Daws, Commando EpicPants

call meh one of those......

I Mostly make rigs or play MC. Minecraft!

My Skype: atomictaco89

My Youtube: Blockmaster239

My Website: blockmaster239.weebly.com

Hey all, name's Dregan. I'm a student studying Theatre and Performance, currently in my final year. A large part of my personal writing/research on the subject focuses on the idea of alternative performance platforms - so not just acting on stage, but animated and vocal performances, as well as things which can be done with video, streaming, all kinds of stuff. That, on top of personal interests in animation and gaming and such is sorta what's drawn me here...

...Wow I made that all sound really dull. I think if I just settled that as 'I'd like to give some machinima type stuff a go' rather than all the jazz it would be more to the point. Anyway!

Hobby-wise I'm also something of a sprite artist. I like working with pixels and such to create characters and what-have-you. I like writing too - done some writing for webcomics, and some for small stage-plays. Also starting up a channel for videos and such, hoping to start a few series and things.

And, er, yeah, probably bored anyone reading to death by now, so I shall stop. See you guys around the forum!

My name is Louis and I'm15 going to be 16 this year on march the 30TH. I'm doing Art&Design at Central college in England Nottingham

Interests: My interests are Anime, reading, animating, art, MLP and Java Coding

As you can see i am a br0ny and i do get hated on sometimes but i don't let hate get to me it just makes me stronger. And i laugh at people that try and insult me

Edited by Applesbrony

Heyeyeyeyey!

My name is epicjubjub, my real name is Todd, and I am 12 years old. I live in Wisconsin (CHEESE FTW!)

I got into Minecraft when my friend showed it to me, which was in like 2010. Yeah... Ever since then, I've been hooked.

I enjoy playing it whenever I can, and I also enjoy animating and making art with Mine-imator and Photoshop/GIMP. I sometimes upload animations to my YouTube channel.

Byeyeyeyeye!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot, I also enjoy an occasional Popsicle. :P

Edited by epicjubjub

Sup ehybody its Revokid (Real name Jaylin)

I'm 15  year old Animator, YouTuber and amateur MMA fighter

I'm new to animating I've dabble in blender but it isn't compatible with my laptop.

I love mine-imator and can't wait for the complete version.

I make comedic skits (coming soon) and host a podcast.

check out my YouTube channel animations coming soon RevoKidNation

I'm new to YouTube and I think I'm doing a good job so far.

I love writing, gaming, music(especially electronica) and Anime

Hello everyone, my name is snaregeek. Just before you ask what the heck my username means I'll just give you a short backround. I'm a drummer who's addicted to drumming and plays the snare, hence the name snaregeek. My main part of minecraft is doing fun redstone projects on my server and doing animations for fun on the side, my only finished animation is a dance based off "Rock Party Anthem" 

It was my first animation which I made in around a day or two for my server. So please ignore all the mistakes in it :P

Anyway somebody on my server and I are thinking about making a new minecraft series and are currently collaborating right now. Hopefully I'll be glad to bring something great to the community.

Hope to meet you all

-Snare

I everyone, I really like video games such as minecraft and am only 10 years old. I like making minecraft skins and you can see them under the name of Bankesjj. I have never used mine-imator before as it is stuck on the loading screen. I love 2 bands called the Kaiser Chiefs and Gorrillaz. My friend has a YouTube channel and he is called NobeGaming so check out his channel. My hobbies are playing table tennis (I am the second best in my school), drawing (I draw all the skins that I make out first) and reading. My english teacher (Mr Hall) told me that my reading age is 15 years. He is very annoying and picks on me. There was this boy in my class who writes really silly stories that are like 5 worded sentences. Than you for reading this short bit about life of me and I hope you have enjoyed learning a bit about me.

hello my name is jason i do minecraft lets plays and i just got into mine-imator i am having problems with rendering but as far as production goes in the program, im having a blast. i love this program and cant wait to see what it is capable of in the future. my favorite movie series is the dark night and my favorite villein is twoface its also what my skin is based off of in my lets plays

'Ello there! 

I'm Mit, most of you may not know me as i have just joined this forum. I'm younger than most of you so im not going to reveal my age :P I am living in London,England but i was born in India. I enjoy animating,designing,coding,singing,beatboxing,art,dancing,music and LOADS more. Sooooooo yea. :D

^_^ Hey Guys, NinjaLinkster here!
So, I'm new here, and I am on YouTube, so soon I hope to post some of my Mine-imator animations.
My nickname is Link, so you can call me that if you like (quicker to type than my full name). I enjoy listening to the Yogpod (PM me if you too are a Yognaught!), playing Minecraft (the most obvious =D), playing Zelda (and other various Video Games. Can you guess I'm a Zelda fan?), drawing Manga and Cartoon comic strip, and that's about it. There may be more things that I think of later, but these are the main things.
Congrats if you read this to the end!
- NinjaLinkster