Introduce yourself!

I have to stop doing this-

Hello, I'm Jay, I turned 15 not to long ago, and I've stopped animating and rendering recently, I'm slowly moving to blender, and I've been learning coding.

My twitter changed: @Blooey_Jay now, I'm also an author to an extent.

Peace.

Hi everyone :)

I'm a middle school students who loves making vidio and playing Minecraft. 

And I don‘t know what else to say.

(PS:I have a little social difficulties)

Never really got to introduce myself. 

Hi I'm KenTracer, a Minecraft storymode enjoyer. I am continuing where telltale left of from on episode 5 with the story Mcsm worlds edge.

As a beginner in rendering, lighting and animation, I am glad that I chose mine imator for a start. It has helped me so much. 

hello fellow human, my name is RedstoneerYT, you can call me Red for short
or tomato lol

I make animations and models

like: Minecraft, Bookworm Adventures, Friday Night Funkin
dislike: Fortnite, mobile legends
Personality: netrual, annoying, bit sensitive
Things: I only recreate some models stuff but still :v

Renderer Enjoyer
Animator
Modeler
Average Artist

Hello everyone, Im Iani, You can call me Ian if you want, Im from Indonesian, My gender is male, My age is very very VERY young for become an animator, But i don't care about my age, I don't fell insecure because my age, I like making some model, But sometime, I can't use my own model XD, I like animating, No, Im not an great animator, I just a simple animator.

So yeah, That's it, Bye bye🖐️

On 5/25/2022 at 7:05 AM, Iani said:

Hello everyone, Im Iani, You can call me Ian if you want, Im from Indonesian, My gender is male, My age is very very VERY young for become an animator, But i don't care about my age, I don't fell insecure because my age, I like making some model, But sometime, I can't use my own model XD, I like animating, No, Im not an great animator, I just a simple animator.

So yeah, That's it, Bye bye🖐️

Yo! saw you in discord on entibrine 303's server

Hi! 

My name is Extra_Insanity, but you could just call me Extra(I know my username is bad but it's actually the best I could come up with, believe it or not). 

A few things about me: 

-I'm a huge fan of HermitCraft, especially Grian. 

-I absolutely LOVE doggos. They are adorable. 

-I enjoy casual gaming and just want to have fun, please don't be toxic.

-I have a weird habit of randomly saying "Amogus" in the middle of a conversation.

I look forward to creating stuff, and I hope you guys have a great day!

P.S. What does "Lurker" mean and why does it show up underneath my profile picture?

Edited by Extra_Insanity
I needed to ask what "lurker" meant

Hey people!

I’m Loulou-Senpai, a French Canadian! I started using Mine-Imator around 2020 and started doing more serious things in December 2021. I hope I’ll become a great animator and.. yeah.

I love programming and playing video games!

That’s all for me.

I'm Tactical_Operative, or for short Tactical.

My Minecraft username is EdgarGrayest145
I've just got into Mine-Imator recently and already kinda getting used to it, I'm into weapons & basically into military stuff. And I'm a huge fan of creations of animations made by creators and more. I listen to music if I'm making something. I'm into video games such as: Minecraft, Left 4 Dead, Garry's mod, Half life, Unturned, and Project Zomboid.
I have a Youtube-channel and barely any content from me. 
You can feel free to add me any time in Steam, and Discord.

Steam: Tactical_Operative

Discord: Tactical_Operative#9030

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/TacticalOperativee

Thank you, David for the work of Mine Imator 

Hello, everyone

My name is Ruby animations (Ruby for short). I'm new to the mine-imator forums so i thought i'd introduce myself

I'm not gonna say anything personal but i can say that i love animation and the whole of the mine-imator community.

I am very young and everyone i know say that my dream to be an animater is fantasy but i always feel safe here. When i say young i mean 12. Yes. 12. I think i'm an okay animator, really, in my opinion (though no one else says that). I've been using mine-imator for a 2 years and have made a few animations.

That's all about me. I look forward to spending much more time in the amazing Mine-imator Forums!

Edited by Ruby animations

On 12/20/2012 at 4:37 PM, david said:

Are you new to the Mine-imator forums? If so, why not introduce yourself here?  ^_^

A little about me:
My name is David and I like programming, making videos and listening to music. What music? We'll, pretty much anything from the 70s to the mid 90s, like rock/pop (Queen, David Bowie, 10cc), electro-pop/disco/synth (Pet Shop Boys, Sparks, Depeche Mode) or rock/synth (Simple Minds, Electric Light Orchestra).

Oh, and I made Mine-imator and these forums.

If you want to greet a user in this topic, post a comment or their profile or use the PM system. Please don't post that here, thanks. :)

I'm Japip, nothing special

On 12/20/2012 at 9:37 AM, david said:

Are you new to the Mine-imator forums? If so, why not introduce yourself here?  ^_^

A little about me:
My name is David and I like programming, making videos and listening to music. What music? We'll, pretty much anything from the 70s to the mid 90s, like rock/pop (Queen, David Bowie, 10cc), electro-pop/disco/synth (Pet Shop Boys, Sparks, Depeche Mode) or rock/synth (Simple Minds, Electric Light Orchestra).

Oh, and I made Mine-imator and these forums.

If you want to greet a user in this topic, post a comment or their profile or use the PM system. Please don't post that here, thanks. :)

Hi,

I play games like Minecraft and listen to dance music.

I'm from the United Kingdom.

I also like memez.

I'm new to Mine-Imator.

Hi, I'm Craftoon Square. My real name is Jhonn from Peru. I'm not an animator, but I started doing this a month ago when I discovered Mine Imator. It ah helped me a lot in my animations I know that I still have a lot to learn but if you like to see my processes you can see it on youtube as Craftoon Square. Best regards

Hi, I'm Aisu Uchibi.

I'm a french animator, rigger, modeler and wallpaper creator who use Mine-imator et Modelbench for 3 years without even knowing that there was a forum and that there was an updated version of these softwares.  X)

I'm still learning animation on my small free time, so it's not really good yet.

Well, i've nothing more to say.

I'm Mr M3m3~Chan, and I have using this forum for a lot longer than my account actually says I have, I've had 2 accounts before this one and have lost them, most notably @Miggeti No Sama, which is now no longer used by me because it is me

Anyway I like doing

Minecraft animating

Game development and gaming

Youtubing

Animating Madness Combat animations

and Music in my spare time but i suck at it

Hey guys! My name is Fover. I'm 16 years old. Im from Turkey. I've been trying to do animation in mine imator since 2017. I have Mr Zilla named YT channel.

I love listening to music and playing games.

When I joined this forum, I made very good friends and they helped me.

it's up to here thanks!

Hi, my name is rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr (in minecraft and on the forums I guess) and I am here to see the great work of the mine imator community, bzw. all great stuff posted on the forums and I do this since this, maybe last year thanks to my friend how introduced me mine imator and the forums.

Hey! I am Andrei, A random Minecraft player that likes to play the game & animate. I also code sometimes (By sometimes I mean every time i'm not doing anything else), I'm from Romania, and yeah. That all you need to know about me!