Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone in this Forum ! 

My name Xephonine Im from Indonesia

Im an Animator and an tutorial guy  i want to make my first animation . I am 10 years old i'm still in 6th grade

My Favorite game is minecraft and Call Of Duty

I like Anime (just boruto and naruto :) ) and Action movie

I hope that everyone in this forum will feel comfortable because of my existence :)

Peace !

yes im new here, ive had this account for a couple of years but been on here once and haven't came back on here for a year or 2. Ive got many question on here about the mine imator about the saving part and how to do some things inside of the application. please be patient with me, I hope you don't mine adding me and maybe give me weekly or monthly tips on how to do some stuff that many people had trouble with. I do this on a windows 10. if any other information just contact me on the mine imator website. thanks!

youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_FeZbCdirX70ByPoYv1Vw?view_as=subscriber

Edited by mcpeplayz gamer

Hi I just downloaded Mine-imator last night, I mean this morning, well it was 3 am, so however you categorize that. I've never done any kind of animation before, so we'll see if I manage to get the hang of it.

Anyway I am pilyglot, which is a portmanteau of pi and polyglot because I like languages (but haven't had much success in becoming fluent) and was into memorizing pi for a while, though I'm pretty out of practice now. People often call me pily for short. My Minecraft name is basically just my name but in Toki Pona, which is a constructed language designed to be simple and minimalistic.

I'm kind of obsessed with Minecraft animations, especially music videos, some of my favorites are Find the Pieces, Running to Never, and Diamond Sword (the one that's an Imagine Dragons parody, though the one that goes "I need a diamond sword sword sword sword" is fun too lol). So I figured it'd be fun to try to make some animations myself, right now I'm trying to have a birthday party in one of the house schematics because why not :-D.

My name is Hae Shayne

I animate minecraft stuff in by using a mine imator 

I'm a Youtuber and my goal is too reach more subs
I only make videos for fun 

Bday: July 1 2005

My youtube channel name is Rage girl Playz!!100%

18 hours ago, Rage playz said:

My name is Hae Shayne

I animate minecraft stuff in by using a mine imator 

I'm a Youtuber and my goal is too reach more subs
I only make videos for fun 

Bday: July 1 2005

My youtube channel name is Rage girl Playz!!100%

Ayyy Hello there rage girl.

Hey, i'm teamkilled a TF2 playing kid, some stuff to know:

• Medic Main
  • First Time with Mine-Imator
  • Making Gmod animation remakes in Mine-Imator
  • Youtube: teamkilled
  • Youtube goal: Have decent amount of subscribers
Edited by teamkilled
more detail

:mobender: Hi! My name is Nicole Kern [ nickname Nicole_Enderman and in soc media Aiden_Hacker700], I live in Minecraft and Minecraft Story Mode universes!

Ah nostalgia..:logo: I did a couple of animations back in 2013.. Its are veery bad, but now I'm back and decide register here =]
Look in my profile (about me) there are a little information about me:steve_blushing:
I'm doing an animation right now! Also I like drawing arts and love animals, especially hamsters:diamond:
(Sorry if something I wrote wrong, ENG is not my native language)

9HzC_LcP3Ww.jpg

Hello there my name is Recolada. I was encouraged to join here. I have been using the Mine-imator software for several months and have lurked unregistered on here for every one of those months

I create YT videos just as many people do here as well. My motivation is storytelling, I enjoy literature and its diverse genres and subjects and I also enjoy creating stories. Mine-imator is a very useful program to help further my creativity

wMqQocp.png

Ok! I've done this before, but I do need to change some things. So why not.

Hi. I'm Jay/Jaiden. A trans pansexual garbage can. I animate, and render, and game, and uh. Stuff.

If you ever added me when i did this the first time. My discord is, well, not a thing anymore.

Don't feel like explaining right now.

Anyways-

Shameless self promo: Hit my twitter, https://twitter.com/Bloo_Jayy

Hi I'm Momiji,Momiji is a nick name I chose to give myself,I'm 13,Most people know me as Katie Craft The minecraft youtuber,I live in maryland, and I like geckos.I usally do minecraft videos here and there but sometimes I make Gacha Videos,I'm known as the minecraft girl.

Hi, i only just saw this but have been here for a few months. My name is Voodoo/Hypnocat. I live in the UK and love animating small things in my free time. I want to study animation and art for A-levels and art for GCSE's. Thats all the important stuff really, im also a member of the LGBTQ+ community (not saying what tho) and i really like watching animation memes. Cya around 

My name is Abubakar, oh I think that's a long name!! 

You can call Abu

I have YouTube called OPENCLOUD STUDIOS, where I upload Minecraft animation and most of them are made in Mine-Imator. Sometimes, I work on large projects, therefore I really want to a feature in mine-imator where we move an objects in x, y and z axes at the same time. I mean, I hate moving objects with just arrows and the coordinates stuff because it gets boring sometimes. Hope David will fix this issue!!

Other than that I love Mine-imator for it's graphics.

Wanna see my YouTube Channel:

My First Animation

Hi! I'm HyperCreeck. It's not my real name, and I don't want to tell it to everyone :D. I'm a programmer, and I make games using Unity3D and websites using React.js. I'm also an OS developer, and currently working on Usemox OS. I usually don't play any games except Minecraft, which I think, is the best game in the whole world. I've made many resource packs and data packs for minecraft before. I'm also a YouTuber. I generally make videos about Minecraft, Coding tutorials, Minecraft animations (made using mine-imator :D) and other things :)

My  name will be anonymous,my place is also anonymous. i looooooooove games, i also love videos, and i hope this program will help some of you. As for me all i want to say to you David is thank you for making this program. I also am still not sure how to upload stuff to my platform,please help.

On 12/20/2012 at 10:37 AM, david said:

My name is Ryan Shadow, im a small content creator and i so desperately need help, a stubborn world of mine wont get imported, when i asked for help, they said post ur problem in the mine imator forum, but theres no damn posting button and im so desperate, pls help me

hi Imy name is Abdul Qadeer (aka) AQ Iam from America but for 10years I was in egypt  and i am 10years old

hahah

I am very friendly

I love minecraft and free fire 

and I got 10 kills on free fire

No really I did live in a foggeren country my hole life but now I live I America thankfully.  

And I love to help.

I am also in hell ok just taklin to you guys and anubis and hades. bye

I should have introduced my self a long time ago.

My name is Voxhel (voxel),

owner of the youtube channel named FOXY TOONS/FTP (Foxy Toons Productions.

I create multimedia content such as animation, gaming, reaction videos, m e m e s, etc.

Hi! I'm Allen john, I'm from philippines.
I love making renders and experiment stuffs on mine-imator, i'm not good at animating stuffs tho ?  

And yeah! I'm 16 years old! i'm turning 17 on october 31 :D<3 

Edited by AllenJohn - AJ