Introduce yourself!

My name is Hijae. I am not married. I play videogames on my PC, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink (juice).

I'm in bed by 10 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I joined here to learn from the veterans, so I could go-on on making my comic and animation based on a game in R*blox, I actually rigged my R*blox character and put it as my pfp, and I am planning to start a Youtube Channel where I will post my animations and comics.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Spoiler

well, I accidentally insert a spoiler, and I don't know how to remove this sooooooooooooo

Hello my name is ApocaBlakz also known as the clockwork Orange, I joined a year ago and I don't know if I did this, but hey.

I like Minecraft, to animate, to build, to use commands, to create short films ... outside of that, I am a student of audiovisual arts, I am a writer or scriptwriter and entrepreneur XD

well hello there

my name is True Enemy

after these pasts i just edited this comment this looked so cringe before ngl

sadly i can't remove it anyways

im prob not rly good animator but always wants to make these stuffs like that but im lazy and i cant do anything about that

i dont think theres something else to say but idk

Edited by Endy1

Hi, I'm MicrogamerCz

I'm from Czech republic, relatively small country mostly known for beer, but we have really weird things happening now in politics.

I'm just random guy who makes wallpapers known for bad lighting and stiff poses (I just can't make wallpaper just like in real life, sorry)

My hobbies: Computer science, soundtracks, ANDROID (apple), MI, Stardew Valley (mobile)

That's it.

(I found this topic now, so I wanted to write something even if it is 3 months later)

On 6/23/2019 at 11:15 AM, CPS Animations said:

hi, I am a kid who enjoys animating. I am a novice animator, as well as I am a novice videographer. I am not that interested in politics and maths. I love talking about games, cameras, tech, and other stuff related (yes i am a tech freak). If you need some advice in writing a storyline, you may ask me for help (i love writting stories). Currently I am a high school student, still thinking to continue into this animating journey or become a programmer (who knows). Im that kind of guy who likes to receive criticizm in the same time, afraid to receive criticizm :v . I am open for suggestions as long as its appropriate.

Don't be afraid of criticizm, it's quite helpful from time to time (It depends on what you do) but hey, if being a programmer is your goal then don't let anything bring that dream down!!! (I'm also looking to becoming a programmer)

23 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

Hi, I'm MicrogamerCz

I'm from Czech republic, relatively small country mostly known for beer, but we have really weird things happening now in politics.

I'm just random guy who makes wallpapers known for bad lighting and stiff poses (I just can't make wallpaper just like in real life, sorry)

My hobbies: Computer science, soundtracks, ANDROID (apple), MI, Stardew Valley (mobile)

That's it.

(I found this topic now, so I wanted to write something even if it is 3 months later)

Don't say you cannot, If you try hard enough you'll eventually get the hang of it, saying by personal experience and by seeing others too!!!

Just don't say you can't because you're capable of so much more, everyone is!!!

Hello there! 
My online name is Fred or well, at least the name of the character that runs this account!

I’m a game enthusiast and I enjoy creating or remixing things related with my projects. I also enjoy long walks on the Internet and enjoy seeing the wacky and creative posts from this website!

Hey, i'm Ninja, you already know that.

I'm that one kid who animates, makes stupid stuff, and other things!

I use discord, I enjoy others, oh, and I'm pretty weird, so be careful chatting with me on discord!

Here's my discord if you want it NinjaBTW#4142.

Hello, I'm Blond. [' ']

I'm someone who got a mine-imator account to share the stuff I occasionally make, occasionally. [ -' ']-

Woot. [' ,]

*been a member on the forums here for a while now, but since I started to enjoy doing animations in Mine-Imator, I think I'll be more active. Starting from now!

I am Munky (a name derived from Monkey Tail) though now I go by the name of "Such A Square". I am an animator enthusiast and overall a geek who loves video-games, 1980's pop-culture and all sorts of stuff that are retro. 

It's always been fascinating to me to bring a character to life. I've started with making brickfilms, but as of now I moved to CGI because I am interested in working with characters from different franchises / movies  that I am a fan of.

I don't think there's anything else to say. If by any chance you want to chat, do contact me!

i joined this website for a year ago, and i forgot to introduce myself.

alright, My name is Duy, and i'm come from vietnam, i make random Guns animation, Equipments Model, and a bunch of random model 

hi i made my account in 4/5/2020 and im going to be practicing shading, lighting, rigging, rendering, and also many other things in this animating website, i hope i can do some very good videos on youtube soon and i know that will need practice so ok :D because i learn pretty quickly in new things i do but i will try the best in me for this 

Whats up, 

I'm a bit of a new mine-imator animator (started June 2019), and my animations have slowly improved since then. I have a YT channel called Christian Bunny Games [ Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0_dnAHGear5PC3Gh70NHbg]  (Yes, that is my actual YT name.) For about I would say 5 or 6 years now minecraft has been one of my favorite games and still is too this day. I've also always loved minecraft animations which kinda inspired me to do them myself. Anways I'm too lazy to write more so imma leave it at here but, go check out my channel for my animations so far. 

- Christian

Edited by Rabbitman
Wrote july instead of june.

Hi My name is mizi, i am new in minecraft animator, my hobby is create some idea to get more happy for everyone so please guide me if any problem from my youtube video, thanks for provide mine-imator program, that help anyone to create the happiness!!

please subcribe my youtube channel =)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo2V9X-G1IoI4O151zg4puQ

Hello, as you can see. I'm a guy from Venezuela who likes Nintendo and Minecraft. I played Minecraft in my now deceased mobile.

I'm a artist and animator, I upload my stuff to the Internet.

I want to make Mine-imator animations! Hope you accept me in your cubic chat!

Link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBBuKtu7WbNQFClfuAWqyQ?view_as=subscriber (You'll find spanish stuff, d'oh!)

Link to my Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Vitorinox_YT (Same spanish stuff)

Link to my Art Account: https://twitter.com/VitorinoxArt (Non-spanish stuff!)

Edited by Vitorinox Strikes Out!
Adding links