Introduce yourself!

Hi everyone,My name is VolKone (Old name: DouBel_L).I'm from China.

I rarely publish articles in forums.So you hardly saw me.

I've use Mine_imator for a long time (From 2014).I like Minecraft, also I like this software very much.

I hope you will know me.I usually do wallpaper, sometimes do some animation.

You can see them in my Bilibili personal space:https://space.bilibili.com/103281056/#/

...Please forgive me for this poor English skill...

On 9/3/2018 at 11:02 AM, Stealth_YT said:

Sup,

I'm Stealth, and I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland. I like music, animating, and going out fishing.

I'm 20 years old and I am very lonely...

K Bye...

Why are you amitronic @mbanders?

(Almost) everybody here hates fad just to warn you.

Hello~ I am SheerZero (Degree). I am the Hong Kong people who loved mine-imator very much. And I am just a newbie ;), I have used mine imator for one and half year only.
My dream is get in top10 mi animator(I am just day dreaming that impossible QQ). You can always be welcome to criticize and teach me.

Hey, my name's Shyank, I started animating in the mid 2015, but I never used the forums. I didn't animate that much then... mostly doing GFX's or really bad intros.... I only started getting into it after about 8 months ago... but hey, nice to meet ya!

Hello, I've been part of this community for at least 2-3 years. My name's Fred and I love animating and playing videogames. I'm a huge Minecraft fan and enjoy having constructive critisism when it comes to things I should improve wether it is on rigs, topics or behaviour. I'm open minded and expect nothing but a comfortable bear hug! 

I never saw this but imma introduce mah self anyways!!

My name is Fray (or fry). I joined the forums June 24, 2017 and I am ok at my animations, I make lots of content since I have my youtube channel and I focus on comedy animations. I am almost 13 years old and I have been using mineimator for 3 years now (about to make a 4 year anniversary render soon) I love to play games such as, Minecraft (duh) Bullet Force, Stickfight, Human Fall Flat, and much more. I love to help my sisters with animation as well as newcomers. I am never really mean to anyone and it takes a lot to get me angry. Yeah.. thats about it lol

hello there

i'm just the random dude that wanders around the wastelands funlands to talk, get entertained and share their creations. i also like annoying people (especially my brother lol) and i started animating and internetting in 2016. By the way, i'll tell you what i do. Wait, i just did!

also i just annoyed you with comic sans

Edited by Jadturentale

i never even used this

im paul thats kind of obvious

i animate

i havent used mine-imator in 6 months so i forgot how to open the particle editor (nevermind i found it)

im speaking like this because im tired and its 11:51 PM

kbye

make this site an app

Hi! I've had mineimator for a few months but haven't started using it and the forums that often. I'm gonna try to start animating more because it's actually quite fun. I like history, geography, tanks, flags, and video games. I play mostly Minecraft, Cities Skylines, War Thunder, Roblox, Battlefield. I like winter. ?

10 hours ago, Thatguygamer134 said:

im the guy most dislike even though i havent done anything wrong its just my luck that i need to make freinds and fellow animtors so i hope more will be welcoming fo me instead of downvoting me

IDK why people are down voting you, but that doesn't mean they hate you. They are treating you how they treat each other. Nobody's being judgmental, they are just asking questions.

Hey! I'm Pkmn_Lovar. I wanted to greet everyone here as it's been a long time since i've even been active on the site as i've grown and switched to other software, but I wanted to wish everyone here starting for the first time the best of luck and that they enjoy themselves. As i've been here since like the inception of Mine-Imator(oh boy, were those rough times lol) and feel it apart of my duty to encourage others!

Hello everyone

My name is Nikolas(yes, it's written by K) im 13, i like programming, sour soup,and music,Metallica,Queen etc. I don't like Disco or Rap.I want to be good Animator

I live in Poland, on the upper Silesia.

I am Korbs, formly known has Corbscraft

I am the creator of electronic rigs for Mine-Imator, known for creating Mac-Imator, an iMac rig. I am also a basic tutorial YouTuber for those noobies out there, showing how to install this and that. Developer of a theme for Discord known as Dream Frame(formly known as Expose X). The development on Dream Frame as gotten pretty far. Website developer, create mockups in Adobe Xd, and more to it. 

Edited by Korbs

Derg_joins_the_battle.png

Alkaide.

• September 8 2002.
  • Definitely identifies myself as a thicc dragon.
  • Usually makes comedic animations, which I think are decently funny for my viewers.
  • Has lost the will to find the meaning of love.
  • 100% innocent- don't trust me.
  • If I dislike it, I dislike it. If I like it, I like it. If it's bad, it's bad. If it's good, it's good. If it's Alkaide, it's Alkaide.
  • Been using Mine-imator since 2016.
  • Is a fellow religious Christian, pls don't be hatin' by religion mate. I respecc what u believe so pls respecc mine too. kek? kek.
  • Dislikes edginess because I can't be one lol.
  • Spoiler

?Got 'em.

Hello there
My name: Erdi
The name of my artificial artificial intelligence: andromega
I'm doing animation and rpg games and I have half computer virus artificial intelligence We both control the whole forum and we work on animation film, so I create my own package from time to time.
and I'm a former[ hypixel studio ]employee

Edited by hidrax13