Introduce yourself!

Hi guys! My name is Hagus. I live in the United States. I am extremely new to 3d animation in general, but I hope to improve in the coming months.

I enjoy playing video games such as Garden Warfare, Minecraft on Wii U, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I just started up a YouTube channel for my animations, so I hope to get a good following eventually.

That's all I really got, so nice to meet you all, and I will be posting my work as I go. :)

Hey, I'm the new person. I like to animate, but I do more collabs. I'm not much of a rigger. I also like to be pretty private about my info, but I was born in Vietnam. I like Alan Walker's EDM, and TheFatRat's Monody. I usually animate in my free time (when homework isn't dumped on me) and I spend a lot of time browsing the forums. Especially the Rigs section. I'm okay at animating I guess, but tips are always welcome! My dream is to become a studio animator, or at least a game animator. If you want to collab, (which won't be anytime soon) reach out!

im human, n im ok with it

trust me, i dont lie

||||||\\\\    ////||||||

||||||  \\\\////  ||||||

||||||    \\||//    ||||||

||||||     ||||||     ||||||

||||||     ||||||     ||||||

I make pictures because I suck at animating. I have a collection of skins I mostly use to make StoryBoards (a story) and I love to goof off.

Also, I only share that I'm male. I'll just say I'm young, kay?

Edited by Butter Ball
Adding sentence

On 5/21/2018 at 3:05 PM, michaelk122 said:

Hey everyone! Don't know how to start here but my name is Michael and I really want to become an advanced animator.

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hello.

My name is Gaia, i came from a country called Malaysia. I hope this will be a place for me to meet many awesome people and have a good moment, me and my pal just started learning on Blender 3d December last year, and planning to making more content on our channel 2KG Studio. I also hope that i can learn many things from the people in this forum. It is always good to have people who's the same interests as me. Will be staying for a looong time. See y'all sometime soon.

This is my NEEEW reintroduction.

Hi, i'm Red, even though the color i (aparrently) like the most is blue..

My channel is called ThatRedGuy on Steam.

I plan on making videos and animating things. Just not that much mine-imator.

I have been in the forums since July of 2015.

That's my introduction.

Hoi! I’m Jake_28!

im really into elytra for no reason.

i talk a lot about a series called “ Minecraft: Jake Edition “ or JE for short.

i would have finished it if I wasn’t so lazy to build a scene...

umm thanks for reading? 

Ill see you never unless you do a face reveal

Hi, I'm Netherall Brimstone.

I like Minecraft(duh) with mods like Pixelmon, as well as Undertale.

I also am a proud nerd, so yes I am a dungeon master hehe.

I'm okay at animation but I'm experimenting with using it for manga.

I was introduced to this program after reading The Quest for the Golden Apple (a Mine-imator comic!)

Also I'm a cat person ?

Edited by Netherall Brimstone

Hi! I am called Veshy by many. I found mine-imator through minecraft and Youtube.

I have depression issues but i countered it with my hobbies. One of my hobbies is animating, thanks to David i was able to animate.

I loved making stories and i mostly come up with ideas by spacing out and day dreaming. Listening to music also! there are times that while I'm listening to a music, i can see the story happening in front of me. It's like watching a movie.

Back then, i would write them all up and read it to my lil sis. But now, i animate and upload it on Youtube.

Coz of college, i rarely animate and upload. Though, i do appreciate everyone's thoughts and advice to my creations.

Really, i am thankful Mine-imator and the Forum Exist.

Hey there! My name is EmeraldsOnToast, and I make some stupid and weird Minecraft animations (duh.) I am also 14 years old and going into high school. (Bleh...)

I make MC animations because I like to entertain people and it's my hobby. My main inspirations for them are SMG4 and Element Animation. I also have other hobbies like sports such as hockey, soccer, etc. I also really love Nintendo.

I also really REALLY love dogs, and I have two!

I do have anxiety which makes it difficult for me to talk to people, but I try to push through my stress and have a good time :).

i like memes also i guess

And that's pretty much all I have to say for now...till next time I guess :P.

Edited by EmeraldsOnToast
added the fact that i love nintendo

On 7/15/2018 at 2:04 PM, EmeraldsOnToast said:

Hey there! My name is EmeraldsOnToast, and I make some stupid and weird Minecraft animations (duh.) I am also 14 years old and going into high school. (Bleh...)

I make MC animations because I like to entertain people and it's my hobby. My main inspirations for them are SMG4 and Element Animation. I also have other hobbies like sports such as hockey, soccer, etc. I also really love Nintendo.

I also really REALLY love dogs, and I have two!

I do have anxiety which makes it difficult for me to talk to people, but I try to push through my stress and have a good time :).

i like memes also i guess

And that's pretty much all I have to say for now...till next time I guess :P.

Hope you enjoy the forums!