Introduce yourself!

3 hours ago, CaptainCat017 said:

Hello! I'm CaptainCat017! I'm new a MCBoomBox has asked me to continue his series: Hero Outbreak.
The things i enjoy doing is listening to music, Parkouring, Playing Minecraft. If you treat me nice i'm nice back but when someone is mean i'm mean back. ;)COMIC SANS BRUH (BoomBox Told me people here hate comic sans)

I'm pretty sure when you use Comic Sans, the bad time rubs off on you.

Hello Internet (Some guy's may know ME as the idiot who left this website for a year), I'm am Galaxy - I'm a 3d artist\animator.

Favorite Games: Minecraft (Duh), BendyAndTheInkMachine (Old School styled game love it), Garry's Mod (Where's my crowbar),fad (Not the fanbase).

Favorite Anime (Yes I watch anime *Not in a creepy way*): RWBY (Some say it's not an anime, but I don't care), Bakugan (Google it), and others.... (i don't think i did saw every anime but I'm watching still).

Favorite TV series: Rick and Morty (I know it's a adult show, but i don't care).......

Softwares for animating or rendering I use :Source Filmaker, Cinema4D, Mine Imator.

Editing Programs(For rendering):Paint.net, Photoshop.

I think that's all (for know).

Hello people I'm AlphaPlays_, but call me Alpha, I do not want to reveal my age, but I live in Brazil.

My Nickname in Minecraft is AlphaPlays_

Well, I started for a long time, but for laziness I stopped. I'll try to go to my limit, I'll try to improve my animations and always give my best.

My Channel Name is AlphaPlays_ Animas.

And as I always say

"Never Rush to Perfection"

Edited by AlphaPlays_

Hello my name is (not) Connor I am (not) from America and I (don't) (not) like people who doesn't care about me and I also (not) (don't) care about people who can't (not) (not) understand this. (Not) lol.

MC Username: ConnorTheArcher

Where I Live: Milky Way->Solar System-> Terrerestrial or whatever you call it Planets -> Earth -> Asia ->  Korean Penninsula -> Republic of Korea -> Do NOT ask any more

My Channel: I don't have one. I do have one but it never comes out because I have no videos and no subscribers, no likes and ABSOLUTELY NO ACTIVITY

My Twitter and G+: Working on it!

Facebook: No. Just No.

Other Social Media: Naver: No Daum: No Yahoo: No Scratch: Sure.

Hello my name is T.G , I am a 12 year old who loves to play baseball, program, eat pizza, read Harry Potter, watch Star Wars, read books, and animate, and hopes to either become an professional animator, programmer or an astronaut someday. My MC username is Entity126, Entity126YT, Cooker126, or T.G I live in the philipines and am a philam (I only know a little filipino) And like he guy above me said DO NOT ASK ANY MORE

I love gaming and MineCraft animations, animations  and most of all fighting animations. I love family friendly games especially games like super smash bros (I'm a pro in SSB) and love Minecraft, cod, first person shooters, retro games and modern games. I also hope to one day become good at animating in mine imator and in general and become famous on youtube for animations and gaming. So yeah, I'm looking foward to meeting new people and having them rebuke me and hate me and troll me, (jk) and criticise my animations and give advice on where and how i can improve. (so bye!)

Edited by Cooker126

Diamond4luck: Hey everyone! My name is Diamond4luck and I'm a gaming youtuber in Malaysia! I mostly do android gameplays (and some Minecraft videos since recording in PC is hard as I don't have a good laptop) and some Minecraft animations. I hope you guys can check me out on Youtube and stay lucky!

Hiya! I'm the Optimistic Cat, aka Kata. I have been using Mine-imator ever since v0.6.2 came out. Right now, I use Mine-imator solely to help people out with particles and create stills when I'm bored.

I can say I've moved on from MI to Blender, but I cannot say I've moved on from this community. It's been sometimes bumpy, sometimes smooth ride with y'all, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

If you desire to chat with me, I'm almost always active on Discord (username: @KATAstrophe#0855) or you can pm me through here (though, it'd take a while to answer).

Updated: 10/06/2019

Edited by Cat Optimist

Hi, I'm chirp, I'm new to this program :D 

I'm a 13 years old kid who lives in Vietnam

I been animating since 2 months ago, and I would need help by some Experienced Animators

Thanks

Discord: Chirp#2391

Email: chirpedos@gmail.com

I'm going to introduce myself better, cause I was nervous to tell people about myself the first time. Here goes!

Hi! 

I'm Mystic, and I'm 13 years old. My birth day is April 20, 2004. I love playing fps games like halo, but also games like Under tale and Minecraft (also rpg games). I first started mine-imator in 2016 and I've made a few animations that have been uploaded to my YouTube channel, which is very cringy. I've been home schooled since the 5th grade. I like music like rock, pop, and covers of songs (mostly by Natewantstobattle). I've been teaching myself how to play the piano, but I'm not good yet. I also like to draw, which I'm also not very good at, but I still try. I'm running out of things to say about myself, so I guess I'm done introducing myself to everyone! ... Wait. I forgot to say that I have 2 siblings, a younger brother and an older sister. Ok NOW I'm done introducing myself!

Edited by MysticalGamez

well , it's late to post this but heh ,  I've been inactive for a long time , well I am IBasG {sometimes known by other names like Dzair} , I do minecraft stuff {mods , animations , art....etc} and more in my free time , my interests in stuff change all the time so , I can't tell !!!  If anyone needs help for something I'm capable of , feel free to ask meh ;) 

that's all I guess !!!

and , yeh ....

Hello everyone!

I'm Thahunter and  I finally decided to create an account for the Mine-Imator forums. Like probably everyone else here, I make animations with Mine-Imator and upload them on Youtube! I also like to draw (Well, I'm trying) and working on projects I rarely finish! Well, that's all for now. Have a nice day!

Hey!

I'm SMERSMER. I heard about Mine-imator years ago, and I've made animations, but I never could really get going. But I just got a new laptop, so now I don't have to use Wine on my Mac anymore.

I just made a Youtube channel with this same username, and I hope to learn how to make better animations with this new version of Mine-imator!

Music: Electro Swing all the way!

IDK what else to say

I didn't know this existed until now. Well, my name is YoshiHunter. I loved video games since I was 4, when I was introduced to Super Mario World on the SNES. I enjoy playing Minecraft, Star Wars Battlefront II (The old one!), and just recently, Super Mario Odyssey and Rocket League. I got into animation when I first saw Fancy Pants' brickfilm, Clone Training Center all the way back in 2009. I made brickfilms during a little bit of my childhood, but I got bored of them as the years went on. My older brother then discovered a Minecraft animation by the name of Dave's March by Slamacow Creations. I found it very fascinating, and attempted to make my own in Blender. However, it was easier said then done. Blender was very confusing, so I gave up and moved on. Then, by pure coincidence, I discovered Mine-Imator. This was during the 1.0.0 DEMO days, but I went for the older versions first.  My first animation was a Blue Yoshi walking through a flat field of grass to eat a cake. I liked it, and wanted to make more. After only making a couple animations, I got bored and moved on to other things. A year or two later, I rediscovered the program, alongside Nimi's community build. With it, I made an intro for myself, and another intro for a web show I was planning at the time. On November of 2017, I finally joined the forums, primarily to ask a stupid question. Now that 2018 is on the horizon, I plan to share my first public animation with you folks sometime in the summer. So, uh... Happy New Year! (Sorry for making this longer than necessary, but I wanted to share my story with you guys! :) )