Introduce yourself!

Hello everyone!

My name is Pedro and I am from Spain.

I am 13 years old and, even though I have got a computer since 2007, I  just started to learn about working with a computer in things such as programming, animating and such things.

Some days ago I tried to learn using SFM (source film maker) wich is an animating tool for the steam game Team Fortress 2, but it was so tricky and I failed at the most simple things and I decided to give up.

But today, in a youtube random video spree I found an animation made with this tool, and when I tried it everything was so intuitive and simple that I loved it.

In resume, I am a newbie in this program and I will be trying to learn more about it and to make cool animations / pics for you.

Edited by Luroix

Hello! Im Zac091! ... Or you can just call me Zac. :) I am 13, pretty close to 14 as of me posting this (1/12/13). I don't really program, or anything of that nature. But i am VERY social, and just a kind person to talk to. Not one of those annoying 13 year olds you see screaming into the microphone of the XBox. I am overall, just a nice (if i do say so myself  ;) ) person. I love being helpful! :D

Hello all, I am Matt, or more commonly known as Zuexs (The Rigger and Moderator)

I have played this game since 2009 and loved it to this day. I am a 13 year old Californian who loves art, animation, and helping out on the forums. I was adopted into the community by Tutorial Guy who I met on the first day of the forums' creation, and later became a moderator myself. I am mostly known for creating my Advanced Steve Rig.

Outside the cyber universe of the internet, I go to a public Middle School, most of my friends however do not play any games, aside from Hunter from Empyreal Studios. I have gotten tons of requests to make Intros, background and profile pic art for Youtube, etc. and I am happy to take more. Well thank you for spending your time here to read this and I bid you all farewell

-Matt (Zuexs)

Edit: Wow, a lot has changed in 10 years… Funny enough, I now work at Microsoft (not on the Minecraft team, on the Azure team). I still make time to play Minecraft whenever I can. Looks like I’ll have to look at what’s changed with this wacky little program that brought me to the world of 3D animation :)

Edited by Zuexs

Hi My Name Is Nathan Wilson But I Go By My Youtube Name FreakAtGames1993 Or "Freak" For Short And Yes Freak Is Not A Very Good Word To Say To Someone But I'm Certainly Not Going To Walk Down The Street As FreakAtGames1993 And Have People Going " Hey Freak" As It Is Both Very Rude And Someone Else May Think "Who Me A Freak, No Way" But When Im On Here And Other Chat Sites I Do In Fact Go By " Freak" For Short I Would Prefer To Be Called F1993 On Chat But "Freak" I Was Called Then And " Freak" I Will Be Called Now. AnywayI Am 19 At The Moment Turning 20 In June And I Am A Game Commentator, Animator, Minecrafter, Doomer(Plays Doom 1 And 2) And Upcoming Pokemon Trainer. I Work At McDonalds In Goondiwindi, Queensland, Australia As A Part Time Job.

I Enjoy Singing (Albiet I Am Terrible At It),, Playing Guitar (I Can Only PlayThe Tableture Of Eric Clapton's Tears In Heaven) And Of Course Playing Video Games And Animating. Im Not Much Right Now But I Hope That By The End Of 2020 I Will Be Very Popular And Well Known. Well Thats Enough From Me I Will See You Guys Later Bye 

Hey everyone!

My name is MAH, well basically. It's my real name's initials.

I'm from Estonia and I like hiking, skiing, swimming, riding bicycles and other cool outdoors stuff, while indoors, I enjoy playing Minecraft (obviously) or other games and doing whatever I do inside. (It's too much stuff to count up on here! :P) I also like singing.

My favourite today's pop music artist is Taylor Swift, but I reeeeeallly enjoy listening to 80's and 90's dance music. I sometimes also listen to the 60's rock and dance music.

I'm almost 13, my birthday is just 3 months away (In April, more precisely, 11th April)

I'm a very creative person and enjoy creating things, even though usually my creations end up being discontinued, abandoned, etc... I've only finished a few projects. The failure is probably because I don't sit down and plot anything down, but go and create it instantly, that's what fails me. Although, the few times when my creations had succeeded, I actually thought up the plot as I went on with it.

And yeah.

Edited by TheMAHMusic

Sup im stone_fury im 13,i make rigs, i animate (semi good animations) play minecraft and love reputation

why dont you give me a rep for ever word that you can find in the dictionary lol just kidding i also love cats for some reason.

i also use blender and im hoping to (Somehow) get cinema 4d.

Edited by StoneFury

I am Sanjay Vyas,I live in US,MA,Lowell

I do love mine-imator

My favorite stuff

- Mine-imator, u know wat it meens

- Minecraft, For playing the 3D cube game minecraft

- Mediafire.com, For making my downloads

- Minecraft note block studio, One of Davids music makers

I think this is it

Hello, I'm Shahar and I'm 24 years old guy from Israel.

My steam name is just like my name here : shaharami, i am use that nick for almost everything(including FB).

I love rock music, especially Queen and Freddie Mercury.

I'm playing many PC games like: C&C, Minecraft, Call of Duty series, Portal ETC. 

and I'm kind of new on Mine-imator stuff.

and this is the tread I opened with my new 2 clips:

hope you will enjoy.

keep in touch

Shahar   :D

I'm also a bit late, but thought you guys want to know, so:

I'm Aeardir Talyarin, and am from Denmark. I am new to animating, and just randomly searched minecraft animation program, and I found this. I play CS:GO, HL series, Portal series, AC series, Spore series, Loong: Dragonblood, Pirate Galaxy, Batman Arkham series, Blacklight Retribution, Xonotic, Suicide Survival, TF2, sometimes on my Wii, and rarely on my PS2. I also make some skins, but that's mainly for myself. I call myself the Elven Assassin, since Aeardir Talyarin's an elven name. Aeardir meant something like sea, or water/nature, and boy. Talyarin's an elven last name. IRL I play violin (Seriously xD) and is still in school. 

So, that's me.

Hi, You probably know me as BurntDiamondz on youtube i like to make animations with Mine-Imator (thanks David for that), also i like to listen to pop alot like Ugly by Roomie music and i like games such as minecraft, far cry 3,die and someyhink made by David i forgot.

(I already posted but somehow my post vanished)

Hi, I'm Jordan, but I am mostly known as Cosokin. I am (as of 27/9/13) 12 years old. Okay, you may think I am young, and inexperienced, but I have been told by my best online friend that I act 13 sometimes xD. I am Schizophrenic and an Insomniac.

I have played Minecraft since the Alpha days, which is longer than a lot of people I've seen on these forums. I love Animating, Helping out the community, Rigging, Gaming, Making games and I really love Drawing and writing. I love making fighting animations, and series, and calm animations, and I love random animations, and... well all animations really.

I am an art fanatic, and (not trying to boast or make myself seem better than anyone) but I was voted the 'Best Artist in My Year' at School, so, quite an achievement, considering the good artists in my school.

I love to make intros, banners, profile pictures, rigs, and more for people on the forums! On the Minecraft Forums, I had a graphic shop where I got lots of requests! If you would like anything, just ask. I would also love to be anyone's friend, so just send me a request if you want.

-Jordan,

Advanced Mine-imator Animator and Rigger.

Edited by Cosokin

My name is Ervin, and I like pancakes

Talk about a first impression :P Anyways, Im StoneFury I like to animate play minecraft hang out with my friends (Not online) and eat waffles. I also have my best online friend, Dr.Ender. Also known as subject and masked stranger he is a friend you can always depend on (in the Genova ruins only)

Sup guys, I SonOfNyanCat, I go the names of: SonOf, NyanCat, RobertRoobarb, Rob and SonOfNyanCat.

Call me one of those k'?

I use Mine-imator to do a series called Rising The Elements.

I've introduced my friend to mine-imator.

You can find more about me at my website find it at http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertRoobarb?feature=mhee - My Youtube

MineCraft username: SonOfNyanCat

YouTube Channel: RobertRoobarb

PSN: Hibashiri

That's it I guess.

Edited by SonOfNyanCat