Introduce yourself!

Hello, I am Pety. I like classic music and I have Minecraft 1.5.2. I live in Spain. I like the YouTube series Monster School, of Willcraft Animations. I like painting and my favorite colour is red. I recreate the monster school at my computer and I play with my brother. My favorite animal is the snake. I will be genetist. My favorite films are Jurassic Park and Star Wars-Episode IV.

oops i forgot to do one of these lol  xD

well i have legitimate white hair, i really talk a lot, im a good drawer, a really good skin maker, and pie is great , i  am a popular author at my high school, published three books, really lazy, real name is Nathan L. Asian last name :) and self proclaimed genus xD

also i have a famous quote i owned that goes around in my high school "What is fiction what you believe or what the author tells you to believe" 

Hai! I'm from the US and I enjoy Minecraft, Portal 2, Garry's Mod, and Dota 2! I am looking forward to using Mine-Imator for aome animations, but I cannot figure out how to move characters (pm me if you can tell me how!) I like playing ROBLOX, too, but my favorite part is in a game called Murderer if you say Sometimes I dream about Cheese, it rains cheese! Anyway, I enjoy pop/techno music, especially music from the group Pentatonix. (and I'm wondering... if the creator of this site is from sweden, shouldn't this forum be in swedish?) Thanks!

Hai! I'm from the US and I enjoy Minecraft, Portal 2, Garry's Mod, and Dota 2! I am looking forward to using Mine-Imator for aome animations, but I cannot figure out how to move characters (pm me if you can tell me how!) I like playing ROBLOX, too, but my favorite part is in a game called Murderer if you say Sometimes I dream about Cheese, it rains cheese! Anyway, I enjoy pop/techno music, especially music from the group Pentatonix. (and I'm wondering... if the creator of this site is from sweden, shouldn't this forum be in swedish?) Thanks!

Minecraft, Portal 2, and ROBLOX? LOL.

Seems like someone has those games at the sme time too

Greetings,

I am JoshthekidFYT and i am happy to join these very forums...

I am a talented rigger (too lazy for a while) and im also an animator with big projects for 1.0.0 and other updates!

So umm...I usually won't be active during school and day time on U.S and I have black hair,brown eyes and tan skin Irl. :D

That's all!

Edited by JoshGaming

Hi my name is James and I'm 15. I don't talk a lot in forums and in real life but I answer questions related to me or replies from my topics or if not...

If you see me rep up your comment, it means I agree with you/I thank you and of course, I rep up topics which are really good like those of RedcapCreations. I like making Fighting Animations and...that's it. Stay tuned for more animations!  B)

HI!

Oh,sry i yelled,my name is Collin

I am 12 years old at the time i made this,and I am a small rigger,I am most popular for my character Mr.Meow,who took my profile once and posted "The Stick Rig" with no download because its a stick

​My Main game is RayMan Origins, but my ideal game is Minecraft,i also play Portal,Mario, and Sonic

But i LOVE creepypasta,my favorite is suicidemouse.avi

Hem hem, hello, my name is Stormiz.. Eh, Théo, and i'm french, I like Mine Imator, I think it's a really good animation program !
I love video games, computing, I want to be a programer or something like that.

And if you want to play with me, call me.. it's better if you are french.. ! Bye

Hello guys, I'm mi5513c0mm4nd.

I have a lot of hobbies, including programming, cubing, and, of course, animating.

I started animating on my DS when I was 9, not very good then. I continued then using flash player, which couldn't help with my inexpirience either. Then I came across Mine-imator and it's helped me improve.

I'm happy to be here.

Hello!

My Name Is John Michael aka JMZuniga.

I Have Been Bored In Just Doing The same thing over and over again.

So I Found Up My Bro Making Simple Animation Videos,

And I Said "Hmmm, It might more boring." Then Some Weeks, I Found it Out More Fun.

So I Would like to try out doing the same thing what he is doing.

Steam Name: NeoN25699

Info: I Like 70s Music

I Like Watching My Bro's Animation Vids (My Bro is P0rtalCrafter aka Xtermis)

IGN: JMZuniga (soon ill change it to NeoN25699)

More Info: I am a donator on every server i found out Beeyooteeful

I Like to Help Him In Making Schematics

hello

bye :3

Edited by Ayhay
Please don't create such a big space for text, it is quite spam like.

Hm.... I have a nagging feeling that I forgot to do one of these...

Anyway! Greetings, Mortals of Earth, I am ClokMaus, hailing from a region just west of the place known as Ender! I am also a minecraftian!

Ok, end dramatic dialogue. I am ClokMaus, and I have been playing Minecraft since just after 1.2 release. I saw Mine-Iamtor about a year ago, when I was looking fro an easier alternative to animating Minecraft. I have been using it since then, and would rank myself as a 'mediocrely expert animator." I also call myself a Moving Image Creator For The Computronic Entertainment Dispensary of Mining And Crafting. Think about that. I also enjoy RPs, and have made my own! I enjoy fantasy writing, and I have tried my hand at it. (I also try my hand at punching trees) My skin has had roughly 15 versions in the works before settling on my current. That was random. Anyway, feel free to check out my page! I shall see you later!

Edited by ClokMaus

Hello there people. As you can see my name is Exeonix. I have been playing minecraft for about a year now. I live in the Philippines ( Weird huh? ) and I am working on a minecraft animation series that has an estimated number of 6 seasons and I have the whole storyline in my head.

Edited by Exeonix

So, im Gara,

I like Animating Animation With mine Imator...
i Decided to use mine imator because when i use
blender / cinema 4d, it was so hard to configure...
I Start With Mine Imator a long time ago
until i post my vid on youtube
Heres the link hope you Love it

Got on here about a week ago,forgot to do this xD,anyway I can make some pretty decent facil and finger rigs,decent drawer,ummmmmmmmmmmm,I have a Youtube-Pokekights670,and Twitter-Pokekights670 also a skype -Pokekights670

I make decent animations and I'm making a movie right now,I don't know what to say about myself other than that,oh yeah,I'm not the type of person where if you're mean to somebody I don't start going rampage,I try to handle things easily but if you make a snappy comeback.......................goodbye now!

Greetings all, I'm MoD. I love playing Minecraft(and recording it to upload to my YouTube channel) amongst other games, I'm predominantely a PC gamer nowadays as consoles have lost their charm in my eyes.

While here I'm hoping to share my progress with Mineimator, I'm starting with a clean slate as far as animating is concerned so please be kind with your feedback ;)

Well, that's all I got for now. Hopefully see y'all around soon :)