Introduce yourself!

I am SuperJosh635, a gamer/graphic designer/animator that play various games especially Minecraft. I am a nice, friendly and quite competitive but I always retain a high level of sportsmanship  I started gaming a few years back and since then, I've been growing, maturing, learning and getting better. I am a semi-famous gamer and I love gaming to my heart's content. I am happy to help always and throughout my life, I plan to get more popular and more popular until I am fully famous for being an epic gamer. 

I love Minecraft, I've been playing it since it was in Beta 1.1. I play quite a lot and I'm pretty much a pro. Especially in PVP. ;)

Anyway, I also refer to the word 'EPIC' a lot but I still try to use grammar. I am also a Yognau(gh)t (A fan of the Yogscast). I love making friends and would be happy to play games with anyone nice.

I hope you now know enough about me to appreciate my gaming, my work and my personality.

Thank you for reading,

SuperJosh635

Well...Greeting people, I'm Miyon Sarnat. I'm mainly an animator, but I can do some tutorials and I might just start doing let's plays on my youtube channel, but nobody cares about my youtube stuffs. I also make texture-packs, models, and I do some pretty...well...almost decent voice-work.

I also wrte things, those things being scripts, like LUA or voice-over scripts. I like to draw, paint, and other things concerning art, and I am also fond of potatos, squids, and exploding lemons. I have...well maybe have...SOMEWHERE...okay I don't really have a brain...and I have moments where I go totally hyper cray-cray.

I own two cats and a fish for pets, and thats pretty much all I can say.

remember that...wait...what was I talking about?

Escilators or elevators...which is the box shaped one again?

My real name is ricardo de la roca, 

I'd going to have 17 this july. I like the 80's songs and

Now this is the story all about how 
My life got flipped, turned upside down 
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there 
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Minecraftia

In south of Mexico born and raised 
On the playground where I spent most of my days 
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool 
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school 
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good 
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood 
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared 
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Minecraftia" 

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the 
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror 
If anything I could say that this cab was rare 
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Minecraftia! 

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight 
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" 
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there 
To sit on my throne as the King of Minecraftia

Hey bros sry for the late introduction im a 16 yr old male youtuber who loves animating. i enjoy helping others and i hope someday to become very popular on youtube. I enjoy mineimating ;) and ima friendly guy. ima brony and a gamr as well as a nerd for anime and manga. Thx guys kosmik out.

Hi,

I'm from Poland, and my name is Matt. I was born in the ol' '98.

I like to play games, and I'm a decent Minecraft skinner. Aaand not so decent animator.

My Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062441419

Planetminecraft account: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/matik7/

Thanks and see you around

Edited by Matik7

Hi,

I'm from Turkey. I'm 15 years old and I'm so new at animations. Can I make the Minecraft characters talk? 
Also, thanks for making this program. :) I like dubstep musics. 

Can I find sound effects also? Minecraft sounds.

Hello there, I'm Dood_D_C!

I'm a terrible gamer who can't play to save a life and creates quite possibly the most horrendous mine-imator videos ever! :D

.....Hello?!.......Anybody there?!

As for extra information there's not much to say really

I love PC Gaming, I find mine-imator videos enjoyable to make, blah blah blah yeeeaaaah

Hi my name is Jaques but my gaming name is The_Vampire_King and I'm from South Africa,I love Grapich designing and animation, I love playing minecraft and making animation for it!! I want to thank David for making mine-imator cause I think its awesome, thank you very much. I like to thank ski-dude for his tutorials, learned a few things there. Thanx for the forum as well.

Edited by The_Vampire12

Well heres my introduction!

Some of you may know me.

I'm 13 years old. I love to play video games and make animations.

I'm contemplating choosing a career between Game Design and Animation.

So far I've decided I will major in Animation and minor in Game Design (sweet combo I know :D).

I like old school games. I pretty much love all types of music (except Country. Well you know :L)

I like rap, hip-hop (no they are not the same) R&B, classical (oh I could listen to some Mozart) and a lot of other types.

I hope to meet all of the nice people here!

I advise you make a profile pic before talking to me, otherwise I'll just think your another one of those passing forum types who

aren't really here to stay. :P

Also check out my YouTube channel below!

Edited by BlackCrept

Hey,

i'm Alex I am 14, I love to animate with mine-imator and build huge buildings on minecraft, playing Team Fortress 2, Pirates,knights and Vikings 2 I like to make youtube videos

Chanel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfCraftMine

Peace Out!

Alex

A royal message from

his highness,

Abdullah Barwary (abdullah1579)

First of all, you rock The Glorious David!!!

Second, my name is Abdullah, I'm Kurdish

I love making YouTube vids

I am working on a series where an army of Steves wage war with those snowmen with the funny skin.

My holy fort o' films: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbdullahBarwary

YOU ARE DISMISSED!

Edited by abdullah1579

Yello. 

GrenZed (Matt) here.

I've discovered mineimator 4 days ago and plan on making animations with it. 

I am 12 years old, friendly and get along with everyone. 

That's it, I guess. 

Over and out.

Hey a little about me is: I like to play music I play the drums and the piano I listen to music to around what David listens to the 70's and 80's. Like The Beatles RollingStones, and last but not least the Grateful Dead.

My favorite food is cliff bars for some reason, They're nice. :D

20% Of my day is Karate 30% Mine-Imator 10% Minecraft (Now in time) 40% Listening and playing music. That's my day!

My name is the one and only DDTvideos.

Hello, I'm DeweySalt. I'm 15 from New York, United States

I love Minecraft (obviously) and I've been mine-imating for about 2 weeks now. Last year I used Mine-imator for about a month, I never joined the forums (I don't think there was a forums for this back then) and never got a good idea, so I just left it, but now I'm back! I like making short animations, it's a good way to pass the time, I am yet to come up with a good idea for a series of animations. BOOMmaker has aquired a liking of calling me a drawing, and I have a YouTube and a DeviantArt. I'm trying to get into rigging but I think I'll just leave that to the pros and I'll just animate :P . I am currently working on a music video, so best of hopes that goes well.

Edited by DeweySalt

Hello Everyone, i'm Zakragnos (My real name is Zaki Ambadar)

i really love making animations using MIne-IMator, thanks to David for making this Mine-Imator And Tutorial Guy for making those tutorials

i'm 13 and i live in Indonesia

My Youtube name : TheKZKai (i'm thinking of making it a different name)

my MInecraft Nick: Zakragnos (using Mineshafter)

My facebook name: Zaki Ambadar (zakragnos)

My skype name: zakragnos78

i'm Zakragnos, and i see ya later

My name is Jerra Emilian. I'm 20 years old, almost 21 and I live in Columbus, Ohio in the US. I go to a college called ITT Technical Institute and I'm in the Graphic Design major.

My Minecraft user is JerraChan.

I love to draw and I wanted to get more into animating, so I picked up Mine-imator to be my main source for animating with Minecraft stuff.

Programs I use:

Paint Tool SAI

Paint.net

Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Flash

Source Filmmaker

Sony Vegas Pro

Hai. My name's Shawn. I've been using mineimator for a while. In my free time I like to puke rainbows while a unicorn skateboards on a drunk rainbow whose pot o' gold is being looted by a lepricaun eating lucky charms.

Sorry if you find me slightly disturbing, but I was forever, physically and mentally, scarred by the Salad Fingers series.

Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! I just want to introduce myself onto the forums...like everyone else. So, I'm a pretty boring person in real and digital life; I'm a photographer, gamer and Asian  who has a lot of odd friends. I live somewhere in Washington state, which explains why I'm not a real active person...really what can you do in Washington other than getting wet from rain fall and going thrift shopping? I started animating with Lego mini-figures in a process known as "stop-motion animation". Stop motion animation meant you taking pictures of every single movement the subject makes. When I learned about key framing and its simplicity, I knew I had to give it a shot.  I was actually going to try Cinema 4D first, however I realized that I was only going to animate Minecraft characters, mobs, etc. So I came across Mine-imator and this had begun my adventure. I'm not a pro at animating, and I don't think I'll ever be, but I at least I'm having fun right! 

Edited by ThatAnimatedGuy