[Comic] Growing Up Sucks! ...Right? [+17]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well then, I don't actually know if I should thank them for un-hiding it....or for scaring so many eyes with my work.

I wouldn't say "scaring". But yeah it's quite inappropriate. Good thing a 17+ warning was added.

I still don't think what's bad about this comic...
Yea....the females period is noooooot so good thing what you can make in a comic.....                          How do i spell this not wrong?
And perversion....khm.....the most of the forum is made out of males/boys,don't try to say you NEVER see a women who not covering all of his body with clothing.....

And yes,there are kids on this site...and they will grow up,why not here? (well...im not gonna get out of this happily)

>Oh god why i cant shut down my mouth and sit in my dark corner...

In all honesty there was the [+17] which I didn't even add the last time it was put up, so, you should've been more careful and should've probably listened/thank the person who added that part. Thank you person.

It didn't show the [+17].

Anyway,let's all just not comment about,"How it is"

I still don't think what's bad about this comic...

Yea....the females period is noooooot so good thing what you can make in a comic.....                          How do i spell this not wrong?

And perversion....khm.....the most of the forum is made out of males/boys,don't try to say you NEVER see a women who not covering all of her body with clothing.....

And yes,there are kids on this site...and they will grow up,why not here? (well...im not gonna get out of this happily)

>Oh god why i cant shut down my mouth and sit in my dark corner...

Fixed!