[Comic] Growing Up Sucks! ...Right? [+17]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well. He did say it that the pic is [17+].

Try to understand this kids. [17+] is Teens only!

._. try to said that to any of the COD fan that are mainly 9-14

Edited by TheLamyral

I'm 10, read this, was fine with it, 'nuff said.

I'm weird, OKAY!?

Also, that wouldn't really work, seeing how the kids within this generation act. There are way too many kids over on CoD.

yeah,atleast most of us aren't all crap on duty fans (its a joke don't take seriously)

Look its not "perverted" you americans are way too insecure about that stuff, also the person who made it COULD have done it better in a less adult way, but still you people see one "Private Part" in a movie and you rate it "R" and kids cant watch it, ITS A NATURAL PART OF THE BODY, okay now stop it and grow up a bit...

Look its not "perverted" you americans are way too insecure about that stuff, also the person who made it COULD have done it better in a less adult way, but still you people see one "Private Part" in a movie and you rate it "R" and kids cant watch it, ITS A NATURAL PART OF THE BODY, okay now stop it and grow up a bit...

yeah,guess we overreacted =/

actually,why is it no ones enjoying the comic? everyone's focusing on OMFG BEWBS GET THIS CAMIC BENNED FUR LI4E

no, this is like, no, a boy making this with no sense why, period? No, we have a forum with kids, HEY KIDS WANNA SEE GIRL TOUCH BEWBS? No, this is just perverted, and i find it wrong that it even exsist, name atleast 5 active people that are over 17+

actually,why is it no ones enjoying the comic? everyone's focusing on OMFG BEWBS GET THIS CAMIC BENNED FUR LI4E

Hey, i actually like the comic, i was afraid to said it, because everyone would think i like this comic for something else... i just like the comic for how he make it :/

I sorta do, too.

Don't ask. :ph34r:

Dont worry man, I understand, I once saw you state that you searched something similar to this when you were 7. Its what growing up with perverts are. Perverts are around me IRL. Cant stop em :/

I actually said that I like it in page one.

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry if you read this and didn't like it. I just found out it was put back on here, I actually still thought it was taken down. If you're looking forward for a part 2, there won't be one. Because I'm lazy. Oh, and probably inappropriate. 

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry if you read this and didn't like it. I just found out it was put back on here, I actually still thought it was taken down. If you're looking forward for a part 2, there won't be one. Because I'm lazy. Oh, and probably inappropriate. 

Lolk, wanted to know what the "Big Plan" is xD

Ummm,not to be mean.Wait.Hold on.

:-1: 

Dude.There are kids on this site.Including me ._.

In all honesty there was the [+17] which I didn't even add the last time it was put up, so, you should've been more careful and should've probably listened/thank the person who added that part. Thank you person.

Edited by ThatAnimatedGuy

I hid it and warned you for it as you may recall, but someone unhid it. David says it wasn't him, so the eyes fall on Ayhay, Überkiller or Goose. Whoever it was, he added the 17+ thing too.

I hid it and warned you for it as you may recall, but someone unhid it. David says it wasn't him, so the eyes fall on Ayhay, Überkiller or Aquatic bird who must not be named. Whoever it was, he added the 17+ thing too.

Well then, I don't actually know if I should thank them for un-hiding it....or for scaring so many eyes with my work.