Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

MC Username/skin: TomasEPC

What you want to be doing: I want the camera to zoom towards his face and impact against his head, and my character is surprised and then appears my name. 

Any items?: Iron helmet

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted): No song, i'll edit it later :rolleyes:

Anything else?: Nope

Public or PM: I don't care

Reason: I need an intro for my videos and I like your animations.

Extra: Sorry for my english  :|

MC Username/skin: TomasEPC

What you want to be doing: I want the camera to zoom towards his face and impact against his head, and my character is surprised and then appears my name. 

Any items?: Iron helmet

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted): No song, i'll edit it later :rolleyes:

Anything else?: Nope

Public or PM: I don't care

Reason: I need an intro for my videos and I like your animations.

Extra: Sorry for my english  :|

i'll get to working on it later today ^^

Edited by 8-Bit Ender

MC Username/skin: Allemn89 (Normal In signature)
What you want to be doing: Allemn89 switches the lever causing the Allemn Productions logo descends from the top next to Allemn89.
Any items?: None
Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted): Kevin MacLeod ~ Gaslamp Funworks (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGRkkD1YRU)

Allemn Productions Logo:

5tg2vfw.png

Anything else?: White Background. Normal version is 10 seconds. Short version is 5 seconds.
Public or PM: Public
Reason? (a real reason. I think you will hopefully know what i mean.) Needs an opening logo for some of the videos.

Edited by Allemn89

MC Username/skin: Allemn89 (Normal In signature)

What you want to be doing: Allemn89 switches the lever causing the Allemn Productions logo descends from the top next to Allemn89.

Any items?: None

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted): Kevin MacLeod ~ Gaslamp Funworks (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGRkkD1YRU)

Allemn Productions Logo:

5tg2vfw.png

Anything else?: White Background. Normal version is 10 seconds. Short version is 5 seconds.

Public or PM: Public

Reason? (a real reason. I think you will hopefully know what i mean.) Needs an opening logo for some of the videos.

i'll get to work on it asap ^^

MC Username/skin: TheSnowCraftUS

What will you want to be doing: Mining an emerald ore in a cave and then I throw pickaxe at the camera then it shows my name in dark cyan

Any items: Dat diamond pickaxe

Song: No music plz, just sound like mining and throwing the pick at the screen

Anything else: nopity

public or pm: pm plz

Reason: I need an intro for my videos (that I will be soon making C:)

MC Username/skin: TheSnowCraftUS

What will you want to be doing: Mining an emerald ore in a cave and then I throw pickaxe at the camera then it shows my name in dark cyan

Any items: Dat diamond pickaxe

Song: No music plz, just sound like mining and throwing the pick at the screen

Anything else: nopity

public or pm: pm plz

Reason: I need an intro for my videos (that I will be soon making C:)

just finished allemn's intro and i will get yours started when i get the song in and upload his! ^^

Allemn89 your intro is done!! ^^

you will receive a PM to the download in a bit

Edited by 8-Bit Ender

just finished allemn's intro and i will get yours started when i get the song in and upload his! ^^

Allemn89 your intro is done!! ^^

you will receive a PM to the download in a bit

it's supposed to be 11-seconder intro. Not a short opening logo.

First Allemn89 walks until he sees the lever and switches it causing the Allemn Productions logo to descend from the top.

MC Username/skin:DaSwaggyPlayer Skin:mcss.me/NinjaOasisMC

What you want to be doing:Do my username that comes out on a explosion and let an enderdragon fly through 

Any items?:Nonewhatsoever

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted):

Timeflies - Turn It Up

Anything else?:before the name pops out of an explosion,do super saiyan pose and fire particles coming out of my hands

Public or PM:PM fb.com/admin.hamdan

Reason:Ive been finding a intro maker for my videos

Edited by OasisGamer55

First Allemn89 walks until he sees the lever and switches it causing the Allemn Productions logo to descend from the top.

i understand that. but that;s never what you said. ; <

DONT STEAL MY STUFF STEALER!

what in gods name did i steal from you and why are you yelling in caps at me?

furthermore, i'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing my by yelling at me on my topic and PM. i have never known about you and about your topic. but this for me as an animator gives me a chance to so new stuff and try new stuff. if you could please kindly leave that would help me.

MC Username/skin:markrocker and my half cat skin:Tulz7Sy.png
What you want to be doing:running around trying to get the half cat me
Any items?:budder pickaxe in my left and right hand
Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your MATH and see if it's copyrighted):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83lpPH-ozmA (start it at the 15th second:D)
Anything else?:at the end my name flattens the half cat me :P
Public or PM:public (will just follow dis topic)
Reason? (a real reason. I THINK you will hopefully know what i mean.)i dont really have a intro!

what in gods name did i steal from you and why are you yelling in caps at me?

furthermore, i'm going to have to ask you to stop harassing my by yelling at me on my topic and PM. i have never known about you and about your topic. but this for me as an animator gives me a chance to so new stuff and try new stuff. if you could please kindly leave that would help me.

ill remove it srry (already sead in pm :P)

What you want to be doing:Do my username that comes out on a explosion and let an enderdragon fly through 

Timeflies - Turn It Up

Anything else?:before the name pops out of an explosion,do super saiyan pose and fire particles coming out of my hands

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your MATH and see if it's copyrighted):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83lpPH-ozmA (start it at the 15th second:D)
Reason? (a real reason. I THINK you will hopefully know what i mean.)i dont really have a intro!

i'll get to working on them asap!

Timeflies - Turn It Up

your intro is done!!

You will get the download link momentarily!

Sorry that yours is taking such a long time, i've been needing to get ready to get back into school.  i'll get it done asap.

MC Username/skin: Redstone Pickaxe and my skin: char.png

What you want to be doing: 1st a camera facing and showing a little bit of the side of the very BIG zombie and my character(out of the screen) comes from the side, rolling and slice the zombie's nape neck, just like in Attack on Titan.

Any items?: Well two swords in both of my character's hand. Here's a reference with the swords positions  Here 0:40 - 1:00

Song? (no copyrighted song. please do your math and see if it's copyrighted): Kill la Kill "Don't Lose your way" The song will start at the "Don't lose your way" lyric and play once my character show its appearance and time the neck slicing in the chorus. Play the music as the video finishes.

Anything else?: By the time my character slices the zombie's neck, my name in red font came out from the neck and some blood particles continues flow and my character freezes after that

Public or PM: Your choice really as long as I know it's done.

Reason? (a real reason. I think you will hopefully know what i mean.): I think this is not a reason but I'm currently new in the program and yet doing multiple test and I promise myself to do a intro but still If I'm a little bit to choosy, well its up to you then.

MC Username/skin: No need to use my skin please. Use this!

What you want to be doing: Me walking and I found a button and I punch the button so hard that the title Miguel Does Minecraft fall down.

Any items?: n/a

1:18 - Me walking and found a button

1:21 - Me charging my punch

1:24 - Title shows up

Anything else?: Make sure to add scenery. Just surprise me.

Public or PM: OneRe Public

Reason? (a real reason. I think you will hopefully know what i mean.)

Hmm. My Channel don't have a Minecraft intro. Not TheRageMinecraft's Channel. Miguel92398!

Just message me if it's done.

Hey guys. just a little update.  Since school is starting up, i won't have much time to make these things anymore.  So I'm gonna have to halt production of this intro making.  I will still finish the last 3 requests i have. it just won't be as fast. I'm really sorry about this.  I hope to make better animations after this school year with what i'll be doing that will be about a 5-10 minute long animation.  Still haven't decided what it'll be but it's leaning on slender cause that's all i can think of in my puny brain.  So! i will finish the last 3 intros i have left to do and then it's gonna stop till i let you guys know!  Again i am really sorry for the inconvenience.  I thank those who actually put the time into making the requests and those who liked and appreciated the intros i gave them as it takes a lot of wok. sometimes an hour on one 5 second intro.  crazy, right? yea.. so i thank you guys, and i hope to help you all in the next coming summer or sooner!  I will ask a mod to lock this thread when the last the intros are done.  they will all come as a trio in one post.  thank you.

~Dave

But.. You atleast got an intro. When I got an intro, I didn't said anything of it, because it was made by an friend.

I am going to try to power these last 3 but the 1st of the tree seems to be giving me a hard time cause i don't exactly know how to do a walking/running animation. I wish i was proficient in doing it so i was convinced i'm doing good at making running/walking.  i also have been backed with school and even though it's going good, i'm out of energy when i get home.  I'll try to do something in due time.  thank you. i'm sorry.

I am going to try to power these last 3 but the 1st of the tree seems to be giving me a hard time cause i don't exactly know how to do a walking/running animation. I wish i was proficient in doing it so i was convinced i'm doing good at making running/walking.  i also have been backed with school and even though it's going good, i'm out of energy when i get home.  I'll try to do something in due time.  thank you. i'm sorry.

Don't rush it. Just do it in the right time.