Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Im sick of people boasting about rep. They need to be remined theres peopleĀ  that have less rep than them because while they keep boasting it makes others feel small so... David... Please censor the word Rep to Beach Balls. it would be fun AND no one would know what their talkin about

i agree.

A compelling arguement but foolish none the less.

Ā You should really focus on not letting this bother u, the reason why they boast is because there proud of there achievements and excited on how far they've made it. its nothing to be bothered about.

Amen brothah, amen.

A compelling arguement but foolish none the less.

Ā You should really focus on not letting this bother u, the reason why they boast is because there proud of there achievements and excited on how far they've made it. its nothing to be bothered about.

Yes this is true but it makes others feel small, not part of a community

Im sick of people boasting about rep. They need to be remined theres peopleĀ  that have less rep than them because while they keep boasting it makes others feel small so... David... Please censor the word Rep to Beach Balls. it would be fun AND no one would know what their talkin about

Then post animations, help people, and make rigs if u want rep

i didn't care about it when i joined the forums

Ignore the people boasting, it's immature children who believe that they're more important than everyone else because of a green arrow on a forum.

Not true. some are 'immature children' but i have never heard one person saying, "Hey guys i am better than all of you because i have ______ rep!" as kosmik said

Ā 

kosmik, on 11 May 2013 - 12:34, said:snapback.png

"A compelling arguement but foolish none the less.

Ā You should really focus on not letting this bother u, the reason why they boast is because there proud of there achievements and excited on how far they've made it. its nothing to be bothered about."

Rep is but a number people have said. I do ask for it when I think I deserve it no doubt but, as a few have said, it is just a number.

Ā 

Think about it this way. If REP didn't exist, and there was a need for a similar friendly competition, we could look at posts. That would be pointless though, if you think about it. Normally(Bold that on Purpose), the older you are on the Forums, the more likely it is you have more posts. Same logic applies to REP.

Ā 

I literally just put what:

Ā 

It comes with the age group of the members, not much you can do about it. It's all a competition.

Skiedude said, in a different manner, to see if it is a bit clearer.

Not true. some are 'immature children' but i have never heard one person saying, "Hey guys i am better than all of you because i have ______ rep!" as kosmik said

Ā 

kosmik, on 11 May 2013 - 12:34, said:snapback.png

Ā Zilten, people have rep because people appreciated their work. Rep is like Zane said, like a thumbs up, or a like on YouTube. It shows that people enjoyed their hard work, and want to express it.

Ā 

New people to the forums often either don't care about rep (i didn't), or they start working to get rep. The people who have rep haveĀ worked hard to get it.Ā I mean, take Zuexs for instance, he made all those rigs, and the same with Blockmaster. Apple is nice, encouraging, and a good animator. Tutorial Guy makes tutorials, and is a helpful guy. David....... well it is obvious isn't it?

of coarse its obvious! he gave himself rep :P (we all know...)