How do i add in schematics like trees and buildings.....also how do i find weaponry

Question

Ive been using mine-imator v0.6.2 i try to add a schematic that are trees or houses but apparently every time i try to open one of those files.......it tells me to update mine-imator i clicked yes to update but what is there to update? it only has the same file i downloaded of the mine-imator website its not telling me what to update to :l.

Also how do i make a scenery to put in mine-imator ....? or make a items? ive been looking for a scenery thats a cliff.....also i wanted many forms of knifes to make an animation of a creepypasta :l jeff or something else ive been looking for knifes everywhere in this website and cliffs and cant find none :l ive been using the search bar also :l i only found 1 knife but its a machete ........btw if no one has these kinds of items.......okay never mind but whats going on with my mine-imator that i cant add trees or houses?

3 answers to this question

Well, It matters what version. Also if you're looking for a legit vanilla Cliff in the Old Mine-imator Versions, get world edit, select your cliff, import as schematic, put it in your schematics folder, then in Mine-imator do Put your cursor over add click it, click schematic, load your schematic and boom. 

If you're using the new version do this:

• Click the transparent crafting table
  • Click the Loaded Chunk Icon
  • Click the button that allows you to load a chunk as a schematic from your desired world

Hope this helped. And Welcome to the forums.