MRRRRRRRRRRRRH VACATION YOU SAY? [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dislike or like ?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Dislike or Like ?

• Dislike (Reason in comment)
    • Like (This is useless ._. )

So, it seems like everyone is on vacation, since the forums is kinda.. *cough* boring... and a bit quite at the moment, so i decided to make this Wallpaper, to show you how much work it is to go on vacation, so please stay.. :D 

skkO6rV.png

Also, i'm actually working on a animation, cause that is what i came here for, to animate like Slamacow and all dose big Animators, anyways i will see you later *takes a vacation*

+ Dislike Button

+ look at the background ? do you see something ? if so, where is it from, if you know.. i'll do a art or something for you.. idk :D

i disliked because its a public poll and no one else was gonna do it ... i like it sorta btw

it will always be public, deal with it, it's public so it will just be like no one removed the dislike button, when someone disliked it was not anonymously, and it says  (Reason in comment) how hard is it to dislike, give me the criticism, but not so much that it hurts..

I'll go nowhere... so i'll stay

C: