Pixeloid Rigs - Discontinued

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, this might sound really dumb >.< But when I download this how do I use it in Mine-imator? 
I mean its a java file as far as I'm aware and I don't know how to open it. Unless I'm overlooking something I don't see a way to import a model.
Also out of curiousity. How did you make the models?  You already named two other programs but I can't find any tutorial anywhere.  Its Always stuff done with itemsheets or schematics.

Ok, this might sound really dumb >.< But when I download this how do I use it in Mine-imator? 

I mean its a java file as far as I'm aware and I don't know how to open it. Unless I'm overlooking something I don't see a way to import a model.

Also out of curiousity. How did you make the models?  You already named two other programs but I can't find any tutorial anywhere.  Its Always stuff done with itemsheets or schematics.

the ".jar" file and open it with Winrar and unzip.
in a folder, import with the button:
h9zD4sn.png
and select the "obj" file

there is no tutorials of creation of these models over the Internet.
the formula of creation is personal.

the models are made by schematics.  :)

Rig looks great. But how do I put it in Mine-imator? I feel pretty stupid asking this, but I've just started using Mine-imator and I don't really know how it works...

>>>Never mind, I figured it out.<<<

Edited by Creeper43234

On 12/1/2020 at 2:46 PM, JoshuaGD said:

The link doesn't work! plz fix it ?

Sorry for answering late, due to university studies, I have not had time to re-make the models, next month I will start creating them again (because I would finish all studies)
Other users have also asked me for the models but I really lack time.
But don't worry, next month I will make a post of the same updated models for the new version of Mine-Imator, and I will also implement a new branding for the post and this series of models.
it only remains to wait a little bit more ?

On 12/12/2020 at 12:05 PM, Annie-Mienai said:

Sorry for answering late, due to university studies, I have not had time to re-make the models, next month I will start creating them again (because I would finish all studies)
Other users have also asked me for the models but I really lack time.
But don't worry, next month I will make a post of the same updated models for the new version of Mine-Imator, and I will also implement a new branding for the post and this series of models.
it only remains to wait a little bit more ?

thank u very much! i'll wait for it!