Silverfur11's (The Silvery Dragoon) animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is where i will post the majority of my Animations.

My Channels:

Silverfur11 (Personal, uploads every so often)

TheSilveryDragoon (Main for animations/game play videos) 

Steve Vs Zombie, First Iteration

Made Using:

Mine-Imator

AVS Video Editer

Steve VS Zombie, Second Iteration

Made Using:

Mine-Imator

AVS Video Editer

to make the body parts fall and stay properly, map out the movements until the body parrt hits the ground. If you have paint.net then you can make a copy of the zombies skin, and erase everything but thee body part you want to hit the ground. Next make a copy of the zombie character  with the skin that you edited with paint.net. After you have done that, make a copy of the originals zombie skin. Erase all of the body parts that are going to fall off. Save it in the skins file different from the original zombie and replace the skin of the zombie you had in the begining, with the new skin you just made.

Hope this help

-shmandible

to make the body parts fall and stay properly, map out the movements until the body parrt hits the ground. If you have paint.net then you can make a copy of the zombies skin, and erase everything but thee body part you want to hit the ground. Next make a copy of the zombie character  with the skin that you edited with paint.net. After you have done that, make a copy of the originals zombie skin. Erase all of the body parts that are going to fall off. Save it in the skins file different from the original zombie and replace the skin of the zombie you had in the begining, with the new skin you just made.

Hope this help

-shmandible

Could you please clarify? I understood some of it but some parts confused me.