Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

pl0cWAg.png
*Effective till the Last version of Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo*

Note: (open spoiler)

•"Fixing bugs" is the hardest this to do in programming (same as Trial and Error)
•Do not overreact rage when MI 1.0.0Demo crashes. Again, there's always a way out and a solution to a problem and that's what I'm going to share with you guys today :D

•You may want to help The Glorious David in MI 1.0.0 by giving ideas in removing bugs, or a donation for this FREE Software to keep the site alive which is truly amazing and probably, this must be the greatest gift of The Glorious David to us his supporters. It is a huge and wonderful product of effort and we thank him for that ;)

•It is still a Demo because there are still possible outstanding bugs, until it becomes almost perfect and bugless, then we can call it Mineimator 1.0.0

•Sorry If I copied an idea from another topic/post, I didn't mean to copy it/I just had too.

Things we know about MI 1.0.0 Demo
-Mineimator 0.7 files are compatible in this version (you can open MI0.7 projects in MI1.0.0Demo and add the special features)
-Fast Schematic import
-Camera (move,rotate,screen preview)
-Sun Light
-smoothbends
-Shadow,Shader, and Wind
-Particles
-Easier Part Selection
and all other features i forgot to mention...

oe9KzNL.png
Making Wallpaper:
•Use Mineimator 0.7 to import all characters or entities(skin), rigs, items and blocks, and even small schematics
>Save MI 0.7 ".mani file
>Leave the huge schematics alone, it's Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo's job ;)

Why do I prefer importing Characters, Items, and blocks in Mineimator 0.7?
>because there are reports of crash in any of the three when trying to spawn/import one...
example: You can add characters/entities, items, but adding blocks will lead to a crash (but not all the time of course)

Why do I prefer adding characters (skin) in Mineimator 0.7?
>When changing Character skin/texture in Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo, it "sometimes" results to pink skin (bitmap transparent color) and the solution is to put the character first in Mineimator 0.7 then save, and open .mani file in Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo.
>It is faster to add/import objects in Mineimator 0.7 due to the fact that we are used to it (to avoid crashes too)

Open .mani file in Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo (close all unnecessary programs)

Add/Import the Schematics (especially huge schematics) but for small schematics, you may choose between the two versions of Mineimator.

Tip:
Plan and Explore everything at the beginning, not when you are almost done.
"Mineimator 1.0.0 Demo does not crash at any point in time, you just clicked or imported something that crashed it"
-you can postpone anytime just make sure it is safe...don't rush take your time :P

Put the Effects like Particles, Wind, Lighting, and Shadow
•Use the features like smooth bend and do all edits (positions of objects, formations) of the wallpaper.
•Don't Edit while Shadow feature is turned on <---This is pretty obvious. Don't Forget to turn ON Particles feature too.
•Turning ON Camera is not advisable in Wallpapers. If there's no camera, your screen is the view of the wallpaper which is easier to adjust.

Exporting Image :D
>If CAMERA is ON, don't forget to set Alpha to 100% and Brightness to Default (it's up to you) 
>All necessary edits depend to the Camera and the photo editing software you are using...
Example: Photoshop and Paint.NET

CAMERA
>Black when Exporting? 
-Problem is in the Camera, the Alpha should be 100%, Mix should be 0% or an object is blocking the view of the camera.
>When Camera is ON, open the camera screen feature, a small window on the lower left of screen will appear showing the screen of the camera.
Features: Moveable Camera, Lockable Camera, More accurate scenes, views, and transitions.

aLAvIOE.png
Making Animations:
-Just like Wallpaper tips above ^
Import Characters skin, items, blocks, and small schematics in Mineimator 0.7
•You may or may not animate using Mineimator 1.0.0 (for the meantime)
Save ".mani file"
Open in Mineimator 1.0.0Demo
•Add the huge schematics
•Add all special features (Particles, Shadow, Lighting, Wind)
•Use camera for more lockeble and moveable camera, more accurate view, and transitions.
Export Animation
>Close all unnecessary programs and avoid doing something while exporting Animation for best results. But you don't have to.

~Sorry if there's too much gaps in between, I just had to so that it will not be boring xD
~This will be helpful till the last Demo of Mineimator 1.0.0. For the meantime, bear with it and good luck! 
~Hope this helps. If I am wrong at some point, please let me know by posting it below, I accept criticism and I would thank you for that. If I missed something very important, feel free to suggest and I'll give credit. Post your problems and I will try my best to help :)
Edited by Oddities