Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

An error came up

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_shader_merge_set
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_shader_merge_set (line 0)
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_render_lowquality
gml_Script_draw_3dviewmain
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_shader_merge_set
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_shader_merge_set (line 0)
gml_Script_bg_sky_draw
gml_Script_render_lowquality
gml_Script_draw_3dviewmain
gml_Script_app_draw
gml_Object_app_Draw_0

One more thing got this error when importing a world:
of Draw Event
for object app:

Cannot load buffer file
at gml_Script_res_schematic_load
stack frame is
gml_Script_res_schematic_load (line 0)
gml_Script_res_schematic_load_step

...demo!

Click

Now, I know I promised a 1.0.0 release on this date, but sadly due to an obscene amount of schoolwork this week I couldn't get saving/load (and some other things) functioning perfectly, and I didn't want to leave you empty handed. So this is a demo containing 90% of the features that the final 1.0.0 version of Mine-imator will offer.

At this moment you can open (hopefully) old animations, do some minor editing and finally render them into .avi movies or screenshots with shadows, anti-aliasing and everything you've seen so far. Use this at your own risk!

Like current Mine-imator versions, you will be notified as soon as a new update is ready for download, which should be within a few days.

Key missing features

• Save animations
  • Undo/Redo
  • Background changer (You can see it in the workbench, but it doesn't do anything :P)
  • Controls for custom cameras

Known issues:

• The Mouse spazzes out sometimes when starting the program and controlling the camera, to fix, minimize and open Mine-imator back up.
  • Strange memory leaks that can be fixed by upgrading your graphic card drivers

awwww man!oh well I guess i  wont   wait for Mine-Imator 1.0.0  :|   jk

sry i just cant wait for mineimator 1.0.0   :mobcow:

Edited by ThatOneMinecrafter