Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Anyone notice this? When im open first project and i want to change to another project , i move my mouse to workbench and click icon 'folder' and open my second project and mine-imator alway not responding , i reset my computer and do it again but it still like that when i open second project . Sorry for my bad english

I have the same error  :S Win7 & WinVista

P. S. I found in what an error. Immediately after installation you can not run Mine-imator. Need to complete the installation and then run the program.

And then the program will work. Sorry for my english.

Uhm thanks for reply

but.. how do I complete the installation?

The installation was obviously completed and I run mine-imator, but it still didn't work :(

I think The Glorious David should fix this problem.

(P.S. I'm having this problem since I update Mine-imator 1.0.0 build3..)

Edited by CaptainParkiz

Anyone notice this? When im open first project and i want to change to another project , i move my mouse to workbench and click icon 'folder' and open my second project and mine-imator alway not responding , i reset my computer and do it again but it still like that when i open second project . Sorry for my bad english

boy. the folder in the workbench dosent work like that. its used to store things into it so that the timeline isnt stuffed.

to open a project simply HOvER above the crafting table, dont click, and a menu will apear by the side. just move your mouse to the one that looks like an open file, and profit is given

boy. the folder in the workbench dosent work like that. its used to store things into it so that the timeline isnt stuffed.

to open a project simply HOvER above the crafting table, dont click, and a menu will apear by the side. just move your mouse to the one that looks like an open file, and profit is given

?? i know , but the second project alway cant open .

I have a few things wrong with it. When I load a skin, the left arm is texture-mirrored (backwards), and the armour layer does not bend proper, either (it splits instead of bends). Also I would GREATLY appreciate a manual-installation option, not JUST an installer. I know the installer is easier than manual, but I can't run for my dad every time there's an update released that I want.

Thanks!

This demo is great!

I love it a lot but I found a few glitches:

• When I try to load in a schematic (either by importing world or browsing) the program crashes. Not even the schematics that are in the Mine-imator work!
  • I tried to load in one of my skins (saved to my computer) and Steve turn into a purple character (he was purple)

If you could fix those I would be so grateful!

- TheLOLZCRAFTER

1) .schematics files are not loaded.
############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object app:

Cannot load buffer file
############################################################################################

2) Projects are not saved and no opened

can you add the auto matic waking animation

Awww, whats the matter baby? To lazy to make a custom one? Even i'm not that lazy.

Use this tutorial for help (Even though it's mine-imator 0.7 demo just try to make this in Mine-Imator 1.0.0's Time Consuming Keyframing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dn0zRyvPy0

C:\Users\CENSOR\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

This is happening on my Grandma's Computer while on my laptop it works fine

Awww, whats the matter baby? To lazy to make a custom one? Even i'm not that lazy.

Use this tutorial for help (Even though it's mine-imator 0.7 demo just try to make this in Mine-Imator 1.0.0's Time Consuming Keyframing)

The video in this thread:

totally proves that you were infact too lazy to make Steve walk over to the cart. #swagyolo #winning #whatWHAT

Jesus! You didn't have to act like such a jerk!

Eh, RadDevVan101 had a point when he said that. It's not very professional to have an automatic walking animation inside a program specifically meant to animate. 

It's like wanting Adobe Flash to have their own automatic animations, like GoAnimate (shiver).

can you add the auto matic waking animation

It would be better to mix the two ideas. (If you understood me)

Now I'm new to the forums here but I just started animated and I tried to load a somewhat large schematic but the client keeps saying I run out of memory however that doesn't make sense because as I was importing I had my task manager open to make sure I wasn't using all of my 16 gb of ram and as I saw I was only using about 5. Basically my question is, is there a way to add more memory to the client? 

Found something wrong: Whenever I try to duplicate a particle creator while selecting the keyframe, it will give me a fatal error.

of Draw Event
for object app:

trying to index variable that is not an array

Eh, RadDevVan101 had a point when he said that. It's not very professional to have an automatic walking animation inside a program specifically meant to animate. 

It's like wanting Adobe Flash to have their own automatic animations, like GoAnimate (shiver).

I see it as SFM's powers to import ingame animations(Like walking ones)