Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Reactions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Bet a mod or someone is going to say that this isn't necessary... :P

Anyways, yeah! The First of the Three Days are passing, so may the Second of the Three Days show better results! xD

We need to find a server..AND PARRTTYY

Server? Party? I can Host a Server of Minecraft During Sunday (30 Players). Who wanna Enter? (Need 10 Confirmations to Open Sunday)

Edited by Ayhay
Please do not 'for x amount of +1' that's rep farming.

Let me explain this for the twentieth time:

Mine-imator 1.0.0 is not coming out today.
It is not coming out tomorrow.
It is coming out on Sunday. Sunday the 25th, of May.
David did, a few weeks ago, say that it would be out probably on the 25th.

Why is this? Mine-imator 1.0.0 is a huge program. Nearly everything has been rewritten, basically making it an all-new program altogether.
There are bugs in the coding which can mess up someone's day by suddenly corrupting someone's animation.

Would you like to have an unfinished, unstable, and buggy program? Or, would you rather have a fully finished, completely tested, and stable powerhouse of animation? That's the real question. 

It's only two days at max, people.
That's 48 hours.
That's 2880 minutes.
That's 172800 seconds.

...I'm not helping my case, am I?

I suggest David modifies the homepage to make a noticeable banner on the screen telling everyone the real release date. The arguments and shallow downvotes are just getting to be too much. :I