Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I present you my second rig its Kid Icarus Uprising Pit Rig

30AFfKh.png

say32G7.png

you may know pit from smash bros or the first kid icarus games or you just seen him or heard of him from uprising or may not know at all.

More Pictures Below

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

ch7U8OW.png

Look at his upbeat face!

ZpLjgtm.png

Nice smile pit it looks good

uqQCM5K.png

if you want to know how to make the wings blue just change the overlay color.

And the one and only download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/14iqlie2md2u4fy/Pit%20Rig%20From%20Kid%20Icarus%20Uprising.zip

I hope you all like this  :D 

...Wow. I'm impressed. I have my standards up high, and only one or two rigs have really caught my eye. This is one of them. Well done, good sir!

This captures the feel of Pit while still keeping it Minecrafty. Also, nice lens flares and stuff on the preview images :D

That is amazing. Ive heard of him from the song "Icarus" by Bastille

Er, no. That has nothing to do with Pit of the Kid Icarus series. Icarus is the name of a character in ancient Greek lore, which can be found here.

Er, no. That has nothing to do with Pit of the Kid Icarus series. Icarus is the name of a character in ancient Greek lore, which can be found here.

However the Pit of Kid Icarus series is based of the Icarus in ancient greek lore.