Dev update #4: Mine-imator 1.0.0 rendering

I'm all set then. got a AMD Radeon HD 6440 with the best & most upgraded drivers. But is ther any addons needed like DirectX or Framwork 4.0?

Nice, btw you should install both :P

I own a GTX 660 so I don't know what AMD do with their drivers and shiz, should just update them all!

Before; notice how BETA has the sword EXACTLY the way i drew it

After; Its not my sword anymore! Mine Imator Keeps resizing the image and making it look like this! PLEASE HELP

Is the item a 3D item or a surface? Can you send me the texture?

Before; notice how BETA has the sword EXACTLY the way i drew it

*Boop

After; Its not my sword anymore! Mine Imator Keeps resizing the image and making it look like this! PLEASE HELP

*Boop

Hmm. That depends on your drawing. If you use Photoshop, make sure the size of your drawing is in 1280X720 Pixels. But if you hate Pixelated Swords, just adjust the size of your pic.

Also....

Welcome to the Forums!

Is the item a 3D item or a surface? Can you send me the texture?

the item is 3D and i need a way to send it to you

PS to anyone that read this, i own all rights to the sword you cant use it (AKA Copyrighted)

send a message to my gmail and ill try from there, theres mutiple versions of my sword with the same results

jvinson2370@gmail.com

Hmm. That depends on your drawing. If you use Photoshop, make sure the size of your drawing is in 1280X720 Pixels. But if you hate Pixelated Swords, just adjust the size of your pic.

Also....

Welcome to the Forums!

thx, also i used GIMP to try to re-size the sword so that it would fit,but yea, mine imator kept automatically re-sizing it to fit its maximum pixel X and Y

the re-size did a perfect job when i times it by at least 8 times from 2560 to over 5000

Finally i would like to tell everyone that old rigs can work if you can fix them

and david im glad to say that the rigs from beta still work, along with the mine imator armory as well5oyY8KO.png

Since this topic is rendering, can someone tell me which is the best codec to use please? Internal(intel, xvid, microsoft) and external(techsmith) codecs please. It's just that I need to export my video on another pc cos mine isn't liking all the light and particles etc.

Also, DAVID, is it possible to make the rendering/ exporting an easier/ more reliable process? I mean on basic-ish laptops it can not work (stops responding or comes up with a "ran out of memory" error which I have only got once) where as Camtasia, Pinnacle Studio and other video editing software will definitely render no matter how slow the computer is. I understand that this may not be possible and you have loads of things to work on. :)