Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

SqevI9x.png?1

Description

This rig pack comes with 11 rigs included!  I have been making a lot of rigs with Mine-Imator, so I decided that I should put them all in one project.  Here are the features of each rig:

• Creeper- Movable pupils, CaptianSparklez design
  • Skeleton- Movable pupils, mouth emotion, teeth, ability to close and open mouth
  • Enderman- Movable pupils
  • Villager- Movable eyebrows to give emotion, ability to close and open mouth, teeth
  • Pig- Movable pupils, .schematic jaw included
  • Cow- Movable pupils, .schematic jaw included
  • Steve- Fingers (can't move though), movable pupils, closing eyes, closing mouth, teeth, mouth emotion, movable eyebrows to give more emotion
  • Zombie- Fingers, movable pupils, closing mouth, teeth, mouth emotion
  • Chicken- Opening beak, 3D legs
  • Iron Golem- 3D vines on front part, movable pupils,movable eyebrows
  • Torch- Real particles! (fire, smoke 1, smoke 2) thanks to Zuexs for the tutorial.  His channel

​More mobs will come out soon!

Update:

1. Added 2 rigs
  2. Changed name of topic to "Rig Pack"
  3. Added torch rig

MediaFire Download

ELdwk73.png

Edited by AllTheBlockFilms

Meh hes never going to be as good as zeux. we all know that i think. hes close but... HEs never going to get to the legendery step

Wow... I have worshipers JK :P, Plus I'm not that good, I just know my way around mine-imator :D

Yeah, I know I'm not THAT good.

Plus dude your amazing at this! when I first saw your rig, I downloaded it to see if you just edited my rig :o However your great at this and just keep on doing what your doing and you'll do great things ;)