[☣] - "Pursuit of the Adamant" - Origins of Potential (Submit a Form!)

Guest MineatronOrigin
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Hello guys,

this is MineatronOrigin. I've recently been working on a Mine-imator Original Series entitled, "Pursuit of the Adamant" and I need a team of collaborators in order to complete the extensive project.
If you'd like to submit a form, do one of the following:

Visit my website's form page:
http://www.MineatronOrigin.webs.com/forms

or use the links and information below...

Here is the place you may request to be on the elite team of animators, riggers, storyboarders, writers, editors, revisers, and voice actors to create the first ever Mine-imator Original Series entitled "Pursuit of the Adamant." Please answer each question responsibly, thoroughly, and honestly. Each form will be read by the lead developer of the team, MineatronOrigin. Any responses that do not fit into all these categories will be denied. So, take your time. What you have to offer, we can cultivate with time, and the help of your creativity.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at -"[Mineatron.replies@gmail.com]."-

Twitter: @MineatronOrigin |
http://www.Twitter.com/MineatronOrigin/

Rigging Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for rigging. Rigging is a somewhat complex process of modifying instances in a given animation. In allows you to express your creativity and design components to an animation that wouldn't be possible without its process.

Click the following link to submit a forum for rigging:"[
x]"

Animator Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for animating. Animating is the backbone of this project. Thus, it will be the foremost essential to look for in recruitments, (it would be good to keep in mind). It will allow the viewer to have visual additions to the storyline.

Click the following link to submit a forum for animating:"[
x]"

Voice Acting Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for voice acting. Voice acting is the term that describes the action of a being that acts with their voice different roles for characters who, when in media, can't do it on their own.

Click the following link to submit a forum for voice acting:"[
x]"

Musician Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for scoring. Scoring is the process of synthesizing (often orchestral) instruments and sounds in melodic harmony for specific scenes in a media.

Click the following link to submit a forum for musicians:"[
x]"

Writing/Editing Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for writing/editing. When writing, we are typically looking for someone with the experience to make lengthy, yet suspenseful and intriguing scripts that we will turn into a successful series via animation. When editing, we are typically looking for a writer that can point out the flaws in the work, and pinpoint possible additions that would make the work better.

Click the following link to submit a forum for writers/editors:"[
x]"

Storyboard Design Form
Here you will be able to attempt to sign-up for the chance to be recruited into the development team for storyboard design. Storyboard design helps guide the animators in their work and allows them to see thing from a visual perspective. Thus, we'd be looking for someone with animating experience and an adaptive, precise being.

Click the following link to submit a forum for storyboard design:"[
x]"

I hope you all that wouldn't like this experience to pass you by to join the development team! And for those who won't/can't I hope you stay tuned for the action that will soon unfold...

Edited by MineatronOrigin

Can't fill in the form. I will not give any information that interacts with my "In real life" info. Especially my name or birth date.

If the form didn't include that, I would fill it in. But, you know, stuff happens.

Off-topic: What's with you and gray text? {No offence, just asking}

Guest MineatronOrigin

Can't fill in the form. I will not give any information that interacts with my "In real life" info. Especially my name or birth date.

If the form didn't include that, I would fill it in. But, you know, stuff happens.

Off-topic: What's with you and gray text? {No offence, just asking}

Your name won't be shared with anyone just to let you know... and it will only be used in the scrolling credits at the end of each episode. And due to the fact that the text will be small and each given team member will be in a limited descriptive category with numerous other names, I'm pretty sure that people wont be able to trace it to you...

Off-topic? I'll tell you what I told tditdatdwt

"I use the font "Verdana" for distinct and easily readable text

And I use hex code color: "#808080" to be less point-blank and bold"

Guys, I don't understand what is the problem with giving out a little information, especially if your in this section of the forums. Its pretty much a requirement for people to know you before they accept you.

Now I'm not trying to say that he needs your address or state you live in, but all he requires is your NAME and BD!

A name that you have probably given to a lot of strangers, such as your first day at school. Or if your older, a job application. This is pretty much the same.

And on the note of being shared, as long as you don't give something truly personal (like said address or state, even your Net Worth), then you won't have problems.

+You have probably said your age to many.

Edited by Terabanic

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

Question: You call yourself the "Lead Developer," yet JCC is making this. If you are the lead developer, shouldn't I also be seeing as we are both the main characters?

Deminu, the truth is... I haven't been able to contact JCC since his breakdown with rep. (I may be wrong about the incident's description... however, I wouldn't be able to ask since hasn't been able to respond to anyone as far as I'm concerned. Also, I am the project's lead developer due to the fact that I took a small idea from JCC and made it my own. Don't worry, I will even dedicate the series to JCC, and even copyright laws wouldn't tell you otherwise...

You are welcome to email me anytime about the script, voice acting... etc.

Edited for ease

I would've applied, but I don't give out real life information to people I don't know, whether or not it is to be shared.

Edited for ease

.... o_o..... But you don't ''NEED'' it for them to be able to rig? Why are you asking for the real name?

Don't worry, I'll change the syntax to allow you to choose whether or not you'd like to add your real name or not.

Deminu, the truth is... I haven't been able to contact JCC since his breakdown with rep. (I may be wrong about the incident's description... however, I wouldn't be able to ask since hasn't been able to respond to anyone as far as I'm concerned. Also, I am the project's lead developer due to the fact that I took a small idea from JCC and made it my own. Don't worry, I will even dedicate the series to JCC, and even copyright laws wouldn't tell you otherwise...

You are welcome to email me anytime about the script, voice acting... etc.

Don't worry, I'll change the syntax to allow you to choose whether or not you'd like to add your real name or not.

Alright then, well I volunteer(With appropriate permission as the other lead character) to be LeadDeveloper2.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Alright then, well I volunteer(With appropriate permission as the other lead character) to be LeadDeveloper2.

-_-

[ PERMISSION GRANTED! ]

Guest MineatronOrigin

Edited for ease

" signed up for storyboarding and voice acting; but I sound like I'm desperate, I'm [really] not..."

If you'd like to voice act for this series we're going to need some demo reels... can you do some? Just record yourself saying some lines, upload it to Soundcloud, and share it with me (MineatronOrigin on Soundcloud)

- - EDIT - -

You didn't sign up for storyboarding by the way... you signed of for "Writer/Editor"

Edited by MineatronOrigin