Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A Minecraft Mine-imator Animation Movie

Title: Night Gloom [19:50]

A Martz Faction Movie   ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yqyRHJEuw

Parts: From Base to Desert and from Desert to Base

-Giant Sunblocked Zombie Battle [7:25] :mobzombie:  

-Herobrine Battle [14:30]  :| 
-Credits [19:00]  :P  

I'm making a sequel of this and this time, it will be in the Nether and the End  ^_^ 

Edited by Oddities

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you forgot the capitals, periods, and commas when someone is saying something. Yes, I may sound like a total jerk right now, but hear me out. I was watching an animation called "How Steve really dies!". When the video reached 2:00, the HOLE entire thing got ruined. How? Because there was that one spelling mistake that said beleave instead of believe. It kinda made me think that the creator was too lazy to look over at the video.

Anyways, having capitals gives the video a more "movie" type of style as you put in the title. I wanted to do this because of me being a grammar critic. I hope the message comes into you! +1 anyways for the duration of the video!

Edited by Heavenira

I can't believe I'm saying this, but you forgot the capitals, periods, and commas when someone is saying something. Yes, I may sound like a total jerk right now, but hear me out. I was watching an animation called "How Steve really dies!". When the video reached 2:00, the HOLE entire thing got ruined. How? Because there was that one spelling mistake that said beleave instead of believe. It kinda made me think that the creator was too lazy to look over at the video.

Anyways, having capitals gives the video a more "movie" type of style as you put in the title. I wanted to do this because of me being a grammar critic. I hope the message comes into you! +1 anyways for the duration of the video!

You're not a jerk for saying that. Proofreading is really important to film-making. It'd be a good idea to have people proofread the dialogue before it's published. It makes the overall animation appear more polished.

As for my take on this, the film is huge! I don't know how one can have so much time for making something like this. My suggestion to you is that you re-work the cameras and remove emoticons from the text. Also use some different score in the film, it can change a lot. If you are wondering where to look, try and see where it gets you. And always remember, quality over quantity is a huge part in films. Take more time to polish every second of the animation, and even if it only gets to 2 minutes, a 2 minute video that astounds me beats a 20 minute video that barely passes. (I'm not implying your film as that, it would be very rude.)

+1 for the effort, because damn. I couldn't make a video that long.

Yes I agree it matters alot and maybe because I rushed in doing the dialogs even though I still have  large amount of time   :P my bad

and instead of screen recording it I'll try exporting it to remove film delays (I'll polish it together with the sequel I am making right now) 

Edited by Oddities