"I just wanted a diamond..." (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not trying to be mean, but this wallpaper was ehhhhhh. I mean, at least TRY to do better! You always do the exact same kinds! You have to have it look more realistic like Andy's, or Fighter's, or Apples! If you want to have more rep, that's the way to do it. Keep on improving. The wallpaper would look better without the HD skin.

But overall, you deserve a +1 for my damn ranting for making an okay wallpaper.

Not trying to be mean, but this wallpaper was ehhhhhh. I mean, at least TRY to do better! You always do the exact same kinds! You have to have it look more realistic like Andy's, or Fighter's, or Apples! If you want to have more rep, that's the way to do it. Keep on improving. The wallpaper would look better without the HD skin.

OffTopic: SOMEONE SAY APPLES! *Comes in with a truck full of apples*

well yea. what Alex said, Try and add some effects, make it dazzling. Be creative with what you are doing.

Edited by Applesbrony

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Alex, you deserve cake for saying dat. 

I made dis for

you! ;)

:mobender:__ :Cake: