Ender Betrayal Animation

Squirrel, you just became the best person alive. +1 for dayz

LOL! But seriously, that means alot since I use awesome people's animations like you, Zuex, Redcap, etc. for inspiration and help. Without your guys' animations, I would still be using the preset walk sequence, doing odd body movements, etc. xD But thanks! :D

LOL! But seriously, that means alot since I use awesome people's animations like you, Zuex, Redcap, etc. for inspiration and help. Without your guys' animations, I would still be using the preset walk sequence, doing odd body movements, etc. xD But thanks! :D

No prob man.

This is also how I'm seeing things right now

AndyMan747: This is madness!

Me: Madness...?

Me: This... Is... SPARTA!

Me: **Kicks AndyMan747 into a pit to the void**

DUDE! STOP!!! THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL BECAUSE OF YOU AND EVEN Über AND HEAVENARIA (or waht ever his name is) SAID SO. STOP!!!

Also, do I need to repeat myself? I already typed out a paragraph that contains about 10 sentances, explaining why YOU should stop saying "Oh no he killed an enderman -1" or just constantly saying you are the "Northern Endrian King". I don't want to keep on saying this. Just please, stop this.

Edited by MCWarrior

MCwarrior... what on earth was that.. THIS. IS HARRASMENT. Every where I go on the web, "Hey guys! I'm Andy! Whats up?" and then " oh look a noob lets go be stupid imatture douchebags and troll him everywhere he goes. "hey! i made a test animatoin! check it out!" "HHHMMM I WONDER WAT ITS BASED ON. *sarcasing* i thought the internet was a nice place but no. trolls like you are stalking the web for victims. such immaturity... ¬¬

MCwarrior... what on earth was that.. THIS. IS HARRASMENT. Every where I go on the web, "Hey guys! I'm Andy! Whats up?" and then " oh look a noob lets go be stupid imatture douchebags and troll him everywhere he goes. "hey! i made a test animatoin! check it out!" "HHHMMM I WONDER WAT ITS BASED ON. *sarcasing* i thought the internet was a nice place but no. trolls like you are stalking the web for victims. such immaturity... ¬¬

mr.mature over here thinking he is very mature.

btw, can we STOP FIGHTING like a mature person would do?