Dev update #3: Mine-imator 1.0.0 particles

In the next update will chests in schematics be changed into special blocks so the player can open it?

That's a suggestion I made a few weeks ago; The Glorious David has not commented upon it. At this point, you must manually remove all special blocks in the schematic and make them in Mine-imator.

Edited by Poyoarya

Looks like your going all out on the next official update almost like you plan on finishing the program to a final release. I cant wait for this version with Particles, Lighting, and the million other posts on the mineimator page.

one thing i hope gets fixed is that sometime not all the time when i make a animation i cant render the video. It just renders for 5min then when i play the video it shows up as a 1 to 5 sec black screen. So whenever that happens I have one of my skype friends render it or i start the entire animation over until it renders correctly. I think it has to do with a bug of some kind when loading old projects from a save file.  cause whenever i make a animation from begining to end I can render it into a video but if i save it then load it up it renders a black screen video.

I have a quad-core proccessor so i shouldnt have any problems rendering with at least one of my cores. but i also had a single core pc that could never render a video even once. So thats why i think its a bug because it doesnt render on my old PC but i can render only sometimes with my new gaming pc.

Edited by magnumninja

I must ask: will you make a terrain.png to work with the new 1.8 update?

I sort of need it to work on my Minecraft movie since some of my assets require terrain images beyond 1.7, specifically stained clay.

Check this topic. Scroll down to the bottom, that's a texture sheet that David posted and stated will be 1.0.0.