Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If you can't choose then you shouldn't be given the decision. Either it's definite or it's nil. People aren't items. You shouldn't ever choose between one.

Don't hate me for posting this, I am tired and have drank so much soda I am starting to think SCPs are real. Can't trust what I say.

Edited by HydroKinesis

Choose whoever likes cheese the most.

EDIT:

(On a serious note, I would say neither. No offence to anyone. I just think it would be better if you actual met the person in 'life'.)

Edited by Minecheesecraft_

Toss a coin and find out. That is- if it's a legitimate question.

However be sure not to do stunts like this, it just causes drama. It's not that I hate people who do it, but it's just that it gets old (Which was the main reason I left the forums back in 03')

It's better to find someone close to you then far away. Internet relationships can cause problems. Also why choose? I mostly go with "It's not true love once you are face to face, skin to skin contact." Being there for the person and actually seeing the human body and touching and kissing, Then it's true love.